Reviews for An End, and a Beginning
Dracoessa chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
what a sad, but good story.
FoxySonia chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Wow, this short story is so moving, it made me shed a few tears. You write very well. Please keep writing more Avatar fanfic stories.
SGT.CJC chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Ock, I hated this bit in the end when I read the original script. I alsways try to either imagine that it didn't happen and he died from the fall or that he survived somhow and still gave Jake the chieftanship.

This, as usual from you, is very good. The fact that it still gives me a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach means that it was well dubbed and written.

Keep it up.

Damn that was sad.

Oel ngati kame. chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
OMG i loved this, you grabbed my imagination instantly, i loved it :D my god, i cant beleive that they got his Queue
SamDeanLove chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
More.. ! please hurry up!
Soului chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
That was definitely an interlude that needed to be written. Thank you so much for this!
MrReviewerGuy chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Wow. This is an awsome story! Gives us a peak at what happened between the lab and the escorting of the Sky People off Pandora, as well as having both funny and tender moments. Like the line; "Both of Jake are here!" I spent five minutes staring at the line, trying to figure it out, and then my brain exploded! Then I continued reading like nothing happened, it is Wedsnesday after all! X3 Keep up the outstanding work!
TopKat90 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I like how you handeled the scean whith Neytiri realizing that Jake is cripled, and her outrage that human healers could have healed it, but didn't. It seemed in charicter to me. :)

Since you used "FUBAR" are you gonna use "BOHICA" next chapter?

So far you have my attention. Keep up the good work.

Kat :)
Dracaspina chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I have a fond place in my heart for anyone who uses the acronym fubar. However, you didn't need to add the "-ed" to the end of it. "The mobile lab's f*ed up beyond all recognition" see? Ok, rediculous grammar aside, I like the way that you incorporated the screenplay's cut scenes.