Reviews for Bargaining Tools
jazmine chapter 1 . 8/13
hi im jazzy you call me evrything sam i love icarly even sam freddi carly carly ur good freddi you bad sam you the best please show this on your web and tell me what it will be cald i love u sam i love family feet where do u guys li v e well; oh yh almost foget spencer i love ur ur sclopturers
love u soooooooo much noke noke whoes threre egg who crackint it hahaha chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
This... this was absolutely priceless. Loved it.
my shangri-la chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I really liked this. They're so funny.
julietlovec chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Hahahaha this was very cute, good read thanks!
AnimeRose93 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
aw i thought it was adorable! you should have written more
it's simply me chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Everyone loves some good fluff, right? And at least they were in-character. I'm sure you're aware of some of the stuff on here. 'Cause really, if you think THIS is badly written, then what's some of the other stuff?

But anyway, a really nice read.
seren-mercury chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
This was fabulously sweet, endearing and just really freaking funny. It was so undeniably in character without constraining to the limits of the show. Which takes a heap of talent and ingenuity which you obviously and have and I love your stuff man. You rock, especially in this sandbox. It's almost disconcerting how good you are at this game.
CookieDoughGirl chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
I love the ending. Sam's characterization was kept, especially with the last line.

Freddie was also characterized well throughout the entire thing. So, very nice job.
thecoeur chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
I absolutely love this. The ending was perfect and the story flowed nicely.

"In your dreams Benson."

"You're not the only one who can gather bargaining tools."

Yeah Sam 1, Freddie ! So yeah, I'm adding this to my faves.
dracohermioneforever-seddie1 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
you are so wrong I love this story finish it it is wonderful wait I can't even say that it is more then wondeful finish I can't wait to read the next chapter
AshAttack chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
i like it.

very realistic.
nothing48 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Ah, man that was good. This is one of those stories that you thoroughly enjoy but resent because you didn't write it. I will go on though.

Also, your voice is nice. Easy to read. I was flowing through this rather nicely. And the end was too great. It was so perfect. I dunno if I would have thought of that. Seriously. This just had a good structure/organization, good characters, good dialogue.

Alright I'll favorite it.
loves2smile chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
i love this story so much:)

p.s smile!
Hitotsu Kaji chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
It's not shit! Your writing gives me butterflies.
beforeskylines chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I just got the alert for this story in my inbox today, I have no idea why FF is so late with sending out alerts to me. Hm...

So, yeah, first off, your taste in music is amazing; I highly approve of all the songs you used.

Secondly, “Oh yes, please Freddo obsessively stalk me. Love me,” - I wanna marry that line, it made me laugh aloud.

Anyway, I don't know what you're talking about this being shit- honestly, I really, really enjoyed this. Which, I'll admit, is surprising since when I read the beginning A/N I was like, oh, no, fluff! Which, makes my head spin and my stomach churn but was sweet.

I don't have much to say other than this was cute, made me smile, made me laugh, made me wanna try and write for Breakeven again. So, yeah, thanks for writing this awesomeness and keep the Sam&Freddie greatness coming.