Reviews for Siren Of The Twilight
merniizztat chapter 1 . 6/2
Interesting...
Corseted.Pirate chapter 19 . 3/16
I'm loving this story so far! Looking forward to reading more and I'm so glad you've already finished so I don't have to wait.

I found a typo in chapter 19 though. Use Ctrlf to find on page:
He yanked me away, holding me down onto the bed as I gasped for bed, his locks of raven black hair tickling my skin.
I think you meant to write "gasped for breath" rather than "gasped for bed".
Schwips chapter 36 . 2/17
Thank you for sharing your story! I really enjoyed to read it
The Sexy 6th Doctor chapter 25 . 10/24/2016
What is the name of the sequel to this story?
The Sexy 6th Doctor chapter 3 . 10/24/2016
Why does Aro have a different last name?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
Thank you for writing this story. I enjoyed it very much.
xxtmsxx chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
I thought this was a really good story. I've always loved the idea of Bella with Aro. The addition of the werewolf was a nice twist. I was hoping to have a bit more of a unique storyline instead of mostly the original twilight storyline. Though it's perfectly alright and still turned out really good. One other comment on your story though. All throughout the story you kept mentioning that you would have a scene with them being intimate and that it would be definitely worth the wait. I was disappointed that it was rather quick and not very descriptive. It seemed much shorter than even some of the make out scenes. Especially with it being their first time together, and her first time ever. I did really enjoy the story though! Good job!
xxtmsxx chapter 5 . 9/28/2016
So far I've finished Chapter 5. I have seen different versions of introducing Aro instead of Edward. I have enjoyed your version so far! :-) I'll let you know what I think later on. :-)
andrewpine chapter 3 . 9/15/2016
So she is his singer?
Did she hear the werewolf out in the woods.
TinaF chapter 36 . 7/8/2016
Fabulous story! Thank you for sharing.
MiccaF chapter 36 . 6/28/2016
Absolutely love this story!
PitbullLovingAngel-CDPA chapter 37 . 10/15/2015
I haven't seen it on WattPad...but I've seen a few of the ones from here... but those are BellaItaliano's and she has a WattPad acc...so I'll keep an eye out.
Blood RoseMK chapter 16 . 10/7/2015
I knew what mia amore meant from Dragon Age
Under9 chapter 4 . 7/28/2015
A new moon isn't visible
1,388 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »