Reviews for Siren Of The Twilight
andrewpine chapter 3 . 3/22
I don't remember reading about her being so clumsy,so why do so many people write her as such a klutz? getting a paper cut doesn't make you clumsy.
andrewpine chapter 16 . 3/22
his fellow king to get what he she will be okay with that.
andrewpine chapter 16 . 3/22
I can't believe even as deep as he sleeps that all of that noise didn't wake him what is that red she keeps seeing?is it the were or is it a shifter? so she is already dreaming of Aro.,so she will become the mate of a vampire that has no problem killing his own sister and screwing over
The Ice Goddess chapter 38 . 12/9/2017
Hi there! I loved your story and reviewed it on Tumblr under "assorted-fanfic-reviews," I'll have tagged you if you have a known account.
merniizztat chapter 1 . 6/2/2017
Interesting...
Corseted.Pirate chapter 19 . 3/16/2017
I'm loving this story so far! Looking forward to reading more and I'm so glad you've already finished so I don't have to wait.

I found a typo in chapter 19 though. Use Ctrlf to find on page:
He yanked me away, holding me down onto the bed as I gasped for bed, his locks of raven black hair tickling my skin.
I think you meant to write "gasped for breath" rather than "gasped for bed".
Schwips chapter 36 . 2/17/2017
Thank you for sharing your story! I really enjoyed to read it
Guest chapter 38 . 1/23/2017
The Sexy 6th Doctor chapter 25 . 10/24/2016
What is the name of the sequel to this story?
The Sexy 6th Doctor chapter 3 . 10/24/2016
Why does Aro have a different last name?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
Thank you for writing this story. I enjoyed it very much.
xxtmsxx chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
I thought this was a really good story. I've always loved the idea of Bella with Aro. The addition of the werewolf was a nice twist. I was hoping to have a bit more of a unique storyline instead of mostly the original twilight storyline. Though it's perfectly alright and still turned out really good. One other comment on your story though. All throughout the story you kept mentioning that you would have a scene with them being intimate and that it would be definitely worth the wait. I was disappointed that it was rather quick and not very descriptive. It seemed much shorter than even some of the make out scenes. Especially with it being their first time together, and her first time ever. I did really enjoy the story though! Good job!
xxtmsxx chapter 5 . 9/28/2016
So far I've finished Chapter 5. I have seen different versions of introducing Aro instead of Edward. I have enjoyed your version so far! :-) I'll let you know what I think later on. :-)
andrewpine chapter 3 . 9/15/2016
So she is his singer?
Did she hear the werewolf out in the woods.
TinaF chapter 36 . 7/8/2016
Fabulous story! Thank you for sharing.
1,392 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »