Reviews for Axel's Pranks and Prejudice
Rolco The Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 3/9
My Review of Axel's Pranks And Prejudice:

Dear ForbiddenKHfan216 (or 'Forbidden'),
Oh my gawds! This was truly amazing! A breakthrough in comical torture, this is not a show I will soon forget!
The beautiful cast (including you and the interns, of course!), the pranks that lay just on the edge of hard-core punishment, the explosions, Chocobos, Reno-bashing, Xemnas-bashing, Vexen-bashing, Axel-bashing, Larxene-bashing, Marly-bashing, (and yes, even the Zexion-bashing), Barney (shivers), hair adjustments, Riku-kitteh, random musical numbers, sugar-IVs, junk food, rum, and...everything... it just blended so perfectly!
My only woes?
1. I never got to be an intern! Oh well... you snooze, you lose! I curse my joining this site three years too late... XD
2. Poor Zexy! He got some literal shit in this show! He's honestly my fav character... I feel guilty for laughing at his pain... - (If I had been an intern I seriously would've been glomping/hugging him the whole time, so I suppose things ended up alright... For the both of us!)
3. Permanent hiatus?! NOOOO! :'(
*retreats to emo corner, cuddling with Zexy and sobbing*
(sniffle) ...Ah well, I suppose everything good must come to an end, and I know that every authoress has her reasons!)
Well, it was a wonderful ride, and I'm really glad I got to go along for it! And just because you're awesome, here's a magical cookie jar that never, EVER runs out of cookies (If Ax touches it he'll die... You have been warned)!
Thank you, Biddy, for all the laughs!

Luv always,
Rolco The Fallen Angel Xx. -

(P.S. Tell Zexy hi for me, and that I love him!) -
KingdomHearts101 chapter 18 . 5/27/2014
KingdomHearts101 chapter 16 . 5/27/2014
MY LIFE IS A LIE! LOL epic humor
KingdomHearts101 chapter 9 . 5/22/2014
i wanna be on the show! -ahem- "I,KingdomHearts101 being sound of mind am willing to be participating in the Axel's Pranks and Prejudice Show in order to add comedy. Forbidden is NOT RESPONCIBLE to any maiming,blame,possible setting on fire,and any mental or physical harm to my charactor.
X KingdomHearts101 X
KingdomHearts101 chapter 6 . 5/22/2014
make em kiss larxene
A Mare Undercover chapter 25 . 11/1/2013
This story is hilarious! You should continue it!
KingdomKeepersGirl chapter 25 . 6/24/2013
One good one would be to steal Leon's gunblade and spray paint Squall on it in pink.
Mr.Deathmachine chapter 25 . 2/16/2013
Xemnas: make him fight darth vaders secret apprentice, darth vader, and emperor sidious.
Xigbar: make him fight agent 007 and that guy from hitman, if he loses then steal all his weapons, if he wins then he stays alive.
Vexen: make him fight mr. freeze from batman arkham city, arnold shwarzenegger version, and dr. richtofen.
Zexion: slip the gender bender potion in his drink and sic him on the zexion straight fanboys.
lexaeus: tease him by saying hes on steroids.
Axel: turn him into Alexis again, give Roxas love potion without him knowing, stick them in a room together and i'll use my powers to make Alexis s strength extremely weak, so basically roxas has full control over her.
Demyx: Steal his sitar and blame Xaldin for no apparent reason.
Luxord: trap him in slendermans forest, take away his powers and weapons and record the entire thing.
Marly: him vs the grim reaper, SCYTHE BATTLE, OOH RAH!
Larxy: Her vs Jeff the killer vs jane the killer
Rocks-ass: Eat Namines journal. ;D
Sora: do the same thing with Alexis and Roxas only Sora is gender bendered and weak and Riku is the one that r*pes her.
Kairi: Inject her with fear toxin, and the jokers laughing gas at the same time.
Xion: give her cake and tell her its a lie.
If you guys all do this, everyone gets their favorite food for 3 whole chapers. see ya!
Guest chapter 18 . 1/21/2013
The poor elephant! :'( F*ck you...
RandomFan chapter 25 . 1/21/2013
Xion: Kiss Riku!
Roxas: My prank for you is to prank Biddy using only a Riku doll, a Vexicorn, and a banana.
Demyx:STOP!Demyx Time!
Axel: Kiss someone.
Zexion: Want a cupcake?
Ultima Potato chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
huehaueheueheaeuaheehuaehheh ehheaeueueeheeeehXD
Guest chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
buhahaha!i have a prank for...marlxia! tell him that he miissed a huge mission,then make up somthing like... its movie night with larxen lock them in a room with a hidden camera,and see what they do...-laughs evily-
Black.Chain.Of.Alice chapter 25 . 11/7/2012
Hello ;3 I'm , I'm just using my friend's account #nobodyask
Okay, I don't know what to prank
But I know you all are smart amazing cool \()/ so please prank king mickey xD love you all, especially you roxas ;3 #slap
Key2DestNE chapter 25 . 4/1/2012
Nice job with the pranks. Now, I have a prank for the three friends Franzy Frank, Piling Phil, and Steaming Steve(Yes, I just made those names up!):

1. Have Steve(who is completely tied up in a demon Sock Monkey-Puppet... thing world) drink the Gender-Switching Potion with my own that tastes like sewer water(Note- Only For-For[Forbidden] read this, but it has the same effects as Nami-Nami's book-thing, and makes the drinker very, VERY old).

2. Have him appear in the NEW Studio That Never Was, with Young Forever by The Ready Set playing.

3. Have Frank and Phil show up, who drank my own potion that makes Steve look like he/she is the same age as them.

4. Have them flirt with him/her.

5. Lock them in the crazy room I know and love, with any crazy decorations(But NO MY LITTLE PONY! I HATE IT AND ANY GUY THAT EVEN THINKS IT'S OKAY IS A BRONY! Plus I think they might like it, so it would be null and void.)

6. Have the second potion wear off, and then after the trauma, the first potion. Enjoy!

No one has done this yet, but prank... DATA SORA AND RIKU FROM RECONNECTED! Oh, and you can only use ze demon Sock-Monkey puppet, a holo-projecter with Lar-Lar in a bikini... THE HORROR... and a hacking Gender Switcher.

Reno and Alex... is? a? Whatever, you know who I mean: Prank them. Hard. This is for Axey's tortured childhood(Note: Tell everyone else to also prank him in any way you want, and tell Rox-Rox that Axel took his Cocoa Puffs, and he can only prank him for revenge).

Marly: For once, I pity you. Forget all the fangirl attacks by potion... then hit him with teh BRONYS AND FANBOYS!

Sora: Make him have a flashback of the Tails Doll horror... shivers... and make him drink a potion that makes him hate Kai-Kai. Let it go from there.

Ace(You guys will love this one, but don't let him know): Have the hedgehog/Kirby thing show up again, then have Xi-Xi act as bait to lead 'em into the world of Minecraft, maybe the End part. Then have him stay there for the whole chapter, with some showings of the horrors he endures. Oh, and for Roxas's show, as they won't let me do more than one review per chappie... bastards...

Xiggy: What's under your patch?

Roxy: Why do you have such a craving for Cocoa puffs?

Sora: When did you and Kai-Kai start dating? Also, where did you guys sleep during the adventures, and why do you wear one set of clothes in each game?

Chocobo-head: Same as Squall's, but with Roxy.

Mushu: Did you ever set Sora's hair on fire?
pineapplekoala0816 chapter 25 . 1/31/2012
great job on the story! it's one of my favorites on the site and i can't wait for more chapters! now time for the dares!

zion: i'm feeling evil so throw terra, ven, riku, and all of the male organization members except for zexion and axel into the fangirl pit of doom and decide when they get to come out

axel: you're my favorite character so i'm giving you free reign to prank siax once he gets out of the fangirl pit of doom

zexion: take demyxs' sitar and put him in the middle of the sahara desert