Reviews for Know Your Stars: Hunchback of Notre Dame
The Passionate Admiral chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
This was very funny. I think you're getting a little out of control with the Frollo fangirls, but oh, well.

Who invited Gringoire, anyway? He should just stay in the book where he belongs.

By the way, did you know that they're bringing the Disney version of "The Hunchback of Notre-Dame" to Broadway?
Rawry4evas chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Jaja too funny,made my day lol. )
KitFisto'sGirl chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
i love it. i so totally love it. clopin is cute.
Indie Sol chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Bahahahahah! This is sick.

I love it.
iLikeMuffins100 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Oh. My. Gosh. This. Is. Too. F-in. Funny.

They are too easy to make fun of. I loved the Pheobus bashing, the guy as a total $$#0/3. You really should have done on for Gringoire though!

*favorites*
Rinkusu001 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Frollo's and Esmeralda's were my faves. XD Lol poor Quasi... he really should have listened to Frollo.
Mirial chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Poor Frollo, finally Esmeralda is really considering given him a chance y hes to busy locking himself at the cathedral. That is really cruel, very funny indeed, but really cruel.

And Phoebus, well thats simply justice.
DarkLadyLavena chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Ahaha, oh my God, I 'can't stop to laugh! Good job, Esmeralda a whore and Clopin a pedophile. Ihihi, funny. Continue, please!
Hermelinda chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Ahaha, it was fun ! Love the part with Frollo and Esme, of course. It's not totally my kind of humour but I like the idea of Frollo hidden in the cathedral and the ones for Esmeralda. Thanks for the laughing !