Reviews for Inside the Pendragon Institute
nahtl7 chapter 34 . 7/12
This story was amazing and easily up there as one of my favourite fanfictions of all time! If fact I love love love the whole series!
FizzyFictioner chapter 34 . 7/10
This was such a cute fic! Thx
Very well written. Are you a professional writer coz the story was so engrossing... Nice plot too.
mysticmoon1331 chapter 34 . 4/14
great story! thanks so much for writing and sharing here!
Stormbringer246 chapter 34 . 2/19
This is an absolutely beautify story. Truly and 100%. I held off reviewing until the very end because you never know. What I most appreciated was the lack of unnecessary drama for the sake of using drama as a plot device. Valiant's story had been introduced early enough so it wasn't "Aaaand then we have this horrible drama for no good reason other than because there needed to be a way to progress the story. And while we're at it Merlin and Arthur can have a lover's spat because Arthur looses faith in Merlin. Oh no, how can they mend their trust?!" Lots and lots and lots of fics do exactly that. And this didn't. So I thank you for having a realistic, entertaining, and beautiful story.
Sophie chapter 34 . 2/18
Best fanfic so far :) I loved it
Beth9891 chapter 34 . 1/1
Loved this! Beautiful depiction of their relationship and splendidly written.
MADStar529 chapter 34 . 9/30/2014
BRILLIANT!
Putty Tat Lion chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
AWESOME!
Nani chapter 34 . 8/7/2014
Oh that whole story was wonderful! I found it via some fan art done for it and I'm so pleased I did. The perfect way to spend a day off; reading amazing fanfiction.
MoreThanTrouble chapter 34 . 7/2/2014
Very, very nice read, overall. Never boring. :))