Reviews for Inside the Pendragon Institute
Jamallywal chapter 34 . 2/6
Loved it, loved it loved it. I spent the day reading this and I must say its a maste piece. One of my favourites!
Random Fan chapter 34 . 11/30/2015
Personally, I'm not a big fan of Merthur fanfics but this exceeds expectations and is one of my favorites!
Kashimo's Comet chapter 34 . 10/19/2015
Aww this was just a pleasing story to read! I liked the development of their attraction and then relationship. I especially loved the moments where Arthur was actually displaying his feelings towards Merlin. Like giving him the signet ring and telling him I love you for the first time. I especially loved Merlin's response. Definitely made me laugh and smile. Good work once again!
RhianaStar chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Love this story
nahtl7 chapter 34 . 7/12/2015
This story was amazing and easily up there as one of my favourite fanfictions of all time! If fact I love love love the whole series!
FizzyFictioner chapter 34 . 7/10/2015
This was such a cute fic! Thx
Guest chapter 34 . 4/18/2015
Very well written. Are you a professional writer coz the story was so engrossing... Nice plot too.
mysticmoon1331 chapter 34 . 4/14/2015
great story! thanks so much for writing and sharing here!
Stormbringer246 chapter 34 . 2/19/2015
This is an absolutely beautify story. Truly and 100%. I held off reviewing until the very end because you never know. What I most appreciated was the lack of unnecessary drama for the sake of using drama as a plot device. Valiant's story had been introduced early enough so it wasn't "Aaaand then we have this horrible drama for no good reason other than because there needed to be a way to progress the story. And while we're at it Merlin and Arthur can have a lover's spat because Arthur looses faith in Merlin. Oh no, how can they mend their trust?!" Lots and lots and lots of fics do exactly that. And this didn't. So I thank you for having a realistic, entertaining, and beautiful story.
Sophie chapter 34 . 2/18/2015
Best fanfic so far :) I loved it
Beth9891 chapter 34 . 1/1/2015
Loved this! Beautiful depiction of their relationship and splendidly written.
MADStar529 chapter 34 . 9/30/2014