Reviews for Inside the Pendragon Institute
jumpthebloodyshark chapter 34 . 4/22
I have honestly read this so many times and it gets better each and every time. I'm sorry for not commenting earlier but your work is amazing. It's so well written and I can't put it down once I start reading. Thank you so much for giving us such a wonderful read.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/5/2020
Actually, if you watch the series again, you'll see that Arthur's hands and feet are much smaller than Merlin's. You know what they say ...
love edward percy edsme eragon chapter 29 . 4/14/2020
I love this series. I hope you do an chapter of uther finding out about Morgana and Leon relationship.
Aurelius95 chapter 34 . 3/20/2020
Hello Author!
I don't know if you'll ever see this message, but I wanted you to know that I truly loved your work (and its sequel)! I'm actually going to be writing a review of it for my English 425 class under "unpublished literature", if that gives you any idea just how much I liked it. I don't know where you are these many years later, but I sincerely hope you're still writing! Have an excellent day.
Sincerely,
An admiring fan
Guest chapter 21 . 3/9/2020
Btw many cheeses don't have lactose because of the way they're made.
I love this scene.
maraudergurl2010 chapter 34 . 10/8/2019
This was a friggin awesome fic, and I thank you heartily for it. :D I particularly love your little allusions to RL Bradley and Colin-you make me laugh out loud, I swear to God. :P Props.
maraudergurl2010 chapter 2 . 10/8/2019
Ohhh my god, that adorable spat has me reminiscing about the awesome that is Baumgartner restoration videos, lolllllll. Never knew such passion could be had over things like detergent and cotton swabs. :D Also, this story is amazing. :D
Kiki1770 chapter 1 . 11/14/2018
It's that time of the year again when I get to read the Pendragon Institute series 3
Wayward-or-Awkward chapter 1 . 11/12/2018
Outstanding, well done and thank you!
Guest chapter 34 . 10/5/2018
I really loved how you blended things of the original series with this universe. You were able to skilfully include bits and pieces of the actors true lives also. A good fun fanfic which I enjoyed.
Review-er chapter 10 . 7/18/2018
So cute!
gaylelbf chapter 1 . 3/14/2018
Very interesting story!
Kiki1770 chapter 34 . 2/17/2018
I usually re-read this story once or twice a year. This is my 6th read through. I'm not sure why this writing and this story resonates with me so much. Well, I'm off to read part 2!
Guest chapter 28 . 1/30/2018
I love this part. Such a romantic.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/18/2018
Clueless, innocent merlin. So sweet.