Reviews for Inside the Pendragon Institute
Archaeologist chapter 34 . 5/20/2010
This was marvelous. I devoured it at one go but I loved all your little details. I've worked in an analytical chemical lab for many years and I really appreciated what you've done with this work. Also loved how you talked about the different museums and how they organize their exhibits, etc. Loved, too, the way the romance progressed, the UST and how it was all resolved. Just wonderful. You should be very proud of this!
Aranna Undomiel chapter 34 . 5/18/2010
It's taken a long time for me to read this, but it certainly was worth it. Great work with writing all those personalities in a different surrounding.

Loved how you managed to make me laugh nearly every chapter.

Great story!
TheLadyPendragon chapter 34 . 5/15/2010
I love this fic. It is probably my most favorite Merlin fic and you did such a lovely job on it. I feel like all of the characters were acclimated into this universe perfectly, which makes me feel all gleeful and fangirly. :) And I really, really love the characters - both from the show Merlin and from their original legendary incarnation (hence my pen-name, actually) - so your perfect characterization means a lot. I'm going to miss this fic, too, now that's it's over, but I'm definitely not disappointed by the ending. If anything, I'll probably read the whole fic all over again at some later date, and I hope you'll write more epic Merlin AUs (I love AUs and you do them so well). Thanks for writing such an awesome fic. :)
Kironomi chapter 34 . 5/15/2010
Sorry for reading only now, I have been way to busy.

hehe, Morgana is spying on them?How sly!

Ah, scandals do vanish after a ..."People"...

Ah! I love how she is making a almost stalker-ish scrapbook out of their one with Arthur playing football with Merlin watching sounds so cute!( and I liked the "Merthur" bit!)

hehe, Merlin and Arthur are so professional that it is annoying!

lol, I totally understand Morgana's frustration.

oh, that weekend sounds so much fun, especially with merlin tripping like that!

aha!They are to get married!Finally! And I'm glad Leon is being offered that Will's a pain in the ass, as always.

The way i imagine Arthur saying Merlin's name...So sexy!

The David comparison is back!And arthur wins again!

I love how Merlin is still a bit afraid of Uther's I don't think their romance will forever be peaceful, as no romance really is. And Mordred's the best!

AHAHA! I can't believe you mentioned the Wales' trip!

Oh, I love it that you ended the story with that sentence from last sentence pretty much concludes this story.

Oh, I can't believe it's over!I have enjoyed this story so much!

The Romance you have described many times made me tremble as they did, because it got so intense and emotional at times...I loved it! I love how you made them evolve from strangers that did not like each other at all and that felt uncomfortable around each other to lovers that spend every other night making...tiring...exercises...

Thanks a lot for having written sight you had to make such a different AU from a point a view that usually isn't explored(the museum's staff) is brilliant and I utterly hope I can read more of you in the future.
Houtori chapter 34 . 5/13/2010
A beautiful ending to a marvelous AU~ And kudos to Gwen for getting the last (and memorable) parting shot!
Tianne chapter 34 . 5/13/2010
It's over! *cries*

Wonderful characterisation to the end and such a deceptively easy to read style that only a really good writer can achieve.

This has to be my fav. modern-day fic. A great ending- but we'll miss it!

Thanks, hon!
Satori Blackthorn chapter 34 . 5/12/2010
This was such an interesting take on the Merlin universe! I thought using a museum as the setting for all the characters was brilliant! And really fun to read about :) Excellent job! I had to read the entire thing in one go because it was so enjoyable!

Thanks for a great read!

~ Satori Blackthorn
HugAZombie chapter 34 . 5/12/2010
It saddens me to know that this is the end. But I do love it so.

Well done and everything, t'is a beautiful and wonderful romance of with two of my favourite characters (Y)

You win at life.

Tubular Fox chapter 34 . 5/12/2010
You amaze me. This was a WONDERFUL ending! I can just see Morgana sneaking around, and Mordred's pleas for candy were so cute!

This is one of favorite fics...if it isn't my absolute favorite. :)
breezyyy chapter 34 . 5/12/2010
ya! a brilliant ending to an absolutly BRILLIANT story! i loved every single word of this, every scene, every line. Love Morgana at the end trying to caught them in the act so to say, and the little snidbits of their trip together. sound oh so cute and funny! love how Morgana's cutting out the pics of them in all the magizines. Ya for Lance and Gwen! and Ya for Leon and Morgana! It's been a ride, (holds out a glass) to you my wonderful writer for finish this beautiful story! i look forward to more things by you in the future!
peanutmeg chapter 34 . 5/12/2010
Thanks for the update! I love how you concluded the fic, and how the dialogue between Merlin and Arthur concerning the "manuscript" ;) I hope you'll write more Merlin/Arthur soon! :D Thanks again
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 34 . 5/12/2010
aw! great ending! I enjoyed this story very much from start to finish, and it's one of the few "modern" Merlin storys that I liked. Great job and I can't wait to read more from you!
WindSweptSorrow chapter 34 . 5/12/2010
Wow this was so amazing one of my favourite fics ive ever read! I'm sad its over now! I hope you write some other great fics soon :-)
electronic x chapter 34 . 5/12/2010
This is, like, amazing. And I was glued from beginning to end, all 34 chapters of it. I only regret not finding this earlier. Magnificently written, great cast of supporting characters and I hope a sequel beckons. ;D Good job!

(P.S.: Oh yeah, one thing I love about this is how you've captured the Merthur relationship in its balanced form, and not some (smut) stories where Merlin just ends up being Arthur's bottom bitch.)
Sherlocking chapter 34 . 5/12/2010
Aww!

The perfect end to the most AMAZING story! :)

*sniffle*, I'm so sad that it's over! But it was EPIIC, and you should be proud :D

XX