Reviews for Inside the Pendragon Institute
Satori Blackthorn chapter 34 . 5/12/2010
This was such an interesting take on the Merlin universe! I thought using a museum as the setting for all the characters was brilliant! And really fun to read about :) Excellent job! I had to read the entire thing in one go because it was so enjoyable!

Thanks for a great read!

~ Satori Blackthorn
HugAZombie chapter 34 . 5/12/2010
It saddens me to know that this is the end. But I do love it so.

Well done and everything, t'is a beautiful and wonderful romance of with two of my favourite characters (Y)

You win at life.

Tubular Fox chapter 34 . 5/12/2010
You amaze me. This was a WONDERFUL ending! I can just see Morgana sneaking around, and Mordred's pleas for candy were so cute!

This is one of favorite fics...if it isn't my absolute favorite. :)
breezyyy chapter 34 . 5/12/2010
ya! a brilliant ending to an absolutly BRILLIANT story! i loved every single word of this, every scene, every line. Love Morgana at the end trying to caught them in the act so to say, and the little snidbits of their trip together. sound oh so cute and funny! love how Morgana's cutting out the pics of them in all the magizines. Ya for Lance and Gwen! and Ya for Leon and Morgana! It's been a ride, (holds out a glass) to you my wonderful writer for finish this beautiful story! i look forward to more things by you in the future!
peanutmeg chapter 34 . 5/12/2010
Thanks for the update! I love how you concluded the fic, and how the dialogue between Merlin and Arthur concerning the "manuscript" ;) I hope you'll write more Merlin/Arthur soon! :D Thanks again
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 34 . 5/12/2010
aw! great ending! I enjoyed this story very much from start to finish, and it's one of the few "modern" Merlin storys that I liked. Great job and I can't wait to read more from you!
WindSweptSorrow chapter 34 . 5/12/2010
Wow this was so amazing one of my favourite fics ive ever read! I'm sad its over now! I hope you write some other great fics soon :-)
electronic x chapter 34 . 5/12/2010
This is, like, amazing. And I was glued from beginning to end, all 34 chapters of it. I only regret not finding this earlier. Magnificently written, great cast of supporting characters and I hope a sequel beckons. ;D Good job!

(P.S.: Oh yeah, one thing I love about this is how you've captured the Merthur relationship in its balanced form, and not some (smut) stories where Merlin just ends up being Arthur's bottom bitch.)
Sherlocking chapter 34 . 5/12/2010
Aww!

The perfect end to the most AMAZING story! :)

*sniffle*, I'm so sad that it's over! But it was EPIIC, and you should be proud :D

XX
emiliexox chapter 34 . 5/12/2010
:P :P :P :P :P :P

That was fantastic!

i am so depressed that it is over.

i loved it sooo much.

thank you so much for sharing this wonderful, addictive, beautiful, well written and engaging story for the fanfiction readers of the age. i, along with others are very much in your debt for providing us with such entertainment.

Merlin and Arthur were characterized perfectly, morgana also. i love the fact you finished it cheekly with them not being able to touch at work, but having eye sex at the same time.

this story was a gift.

for the last time for this story,

xox

emiliexox
DreamTrader chapter 34 . 5/11/2010
Awwwww it ended, I am a little sad that it's the end, but happy at the same time. Do we get a sequel of sorts narrating "meeting the parents" scenario? Oh n I think it's 'Men cannot live on love alone', but sod that, AWESOME work! XD XD

I look forward to reading more from you.
socalrose chapter 34 . 5/11/2010
This was a really delightful story and I enjoyed every chapter! Excellent job!

Would love to see what happens when they go to visit Merlin's mom and Arthur's dad - should be quite an adventure!
Ninny-na chapter 34 . 5/11/2010
D'aww.

So they can't touch due to the fact they'll attack each other? ;D

Poor Morgana. xDD
Kittendragon chapter 34 . 5/11/2010
Lovely. I'd love to see a side story with the trip to London and the cross country escape...and maybe a proposal. ;)
oztan chapter 34 . 5/11/2010
That a nice ending and I’m glad Morgana didn’t catch that doing anything non work related.

Are you going to write more Arthur/Merlin or are you going to finish the other one before you start a new one?
706 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »