Reviews for An Awakened Destiny
Lawsy89 chapter 21 . 10/4/2013
Amazing story. Hope you keep writing.
STforRK chapter 21 . 6/6/2013
Did Avery slip here ' "I would have seen the decision, though. My brother does not have the ability to do that sort of thing that I know of." I reply.' and admit she was Darken's sister ? Avery's secrets are going to come out sooner than she want if she is no careful.
ninja princess LW chapter 19 . 12/28/2012
Nice, it had some action in it!
It was good, update again soon!
:D
Nuala Gale chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
Nice story. I like your OC, and the fact that you are blending her into the real events of the story so well.
STforRK chapter 19 . 12/28/2012
Thanks for the update. On to the next challenge. What is in store for everyone, will they learn more about Avery?
ninja princess LW chapter 18 . 12/5/2012
OMG I love this story!
Update soon, it's been almost forever!
LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! :)
Kahlan Rahl chapter 16 . 10/15/2012
Hey,
Plz continue this amazingly written story! I think u hav true talent!
STforRK chapter 17 . 10/17/2012
Thanks for the update. Avery continues to keep her secret but whose side is she really on, hers, Darkens or Richards?
STforRK chapter 16 . 6/25/2012
A story with a different perspective and origin for another siblling of the Rahl brothers. I get the feeling that Avery is leting everyone else do her dirty work while she slides by to get what she wants. I am interested in seeing how this plays out. Will all of her secrets get out?
aquilu chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Good story I just started reading but I like it so far
Tom chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
LOTS is in the top 5 for the Vote Wall Contest TV SHOW OF THE MONTH!.

TV_Show_of_the_Month/2011/06

Vote every 20 minutes. The winner & top 25 will be immortalized on the Vote Wall of Fame. All contestants will be listed forever as honorable mentions. Click "Vote Wall Contests" for more contests. Click "Refresh Page" to update the page. The entire page is also refreshed when you spread the word among the fans cuz there is only 16 days left til poll closes.

retweet, spread the news to your readers and friends and fellow LOTS fans!..
Tom chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Great story, I'll be sure to come back and finish reading it.

Right now though LotS is coming 2nd at "Vote Wall Contest TV SHOW OF THE MONTH", was coming 1st but we need fans to keeep our show in the lead.

TV_Show_of_the_Month/2011/06

we have 18 days left!

Vote every 20 minutes. The winner & top 25 will be immortalized on the Vote Wall of Fame. All contestants will be listed forever as honorable mentions. Click "Vote Wall Contests" for more contests. Click "Refresh Page" to update the page. The entire page is also refreshed when you vote.

retweet to your friends, spread the word!