Reviews for The Sound of the Sea
MuggleCreator chapter 32 . 8/23/2013
Brilliant. A perfect ending to your little series!
Guest chapter 32 . 2/6/2013
I really enjoyed reading the meg series! :) you did a wonderful job at capturing the spirit of the Anne series! :) thank you so much for posting such delightful, interesting and well written stories :) please keep writing!
ruby gillis chapter 25 . 10/23/2012
I didn't notice this until now but...Anouk in this chapter! A whole year before Anouk in real life! It made me smile and smile to see it. 3
Angelholme chapter 32 . 6/10/2011
I have read all four stories, and I am very impressed. Thank you :)
violingrl18 chapter 32 . 5/26/2011
This story was beautiful! I found it this morning and was excited to find Meg's story continued and couldn't wait to read it. Thank you for such a beautiful story! :)
Vee22 chapter 32 . 11/8/2010
The last of the series - what a bittersweet moment. You ended it perfectly and I couldn't have imagined a better way of doing it. Thank you for writing such wonderful stories. I wonder if you'd consider writing an Audrey story in the future!
bkeugh chapter 32 . 7/17/2010
I've spent the last fortnight obsessively reading the Meggie trilogy, and the Shirley fanfic too. They have been amazing; a total inspiration. Thank you for writing such amazingness.
Ruby Gillis chapter 32 . 4/20/2010
I can't believe I missed this chapter, especially when you dedicated the story to Adrienne and me-which is such an honor, by the way. Thank you so much-it does my heart good to know that we have helped you the same way you help us with our writing!

About this chapter-I am very, very glad Miss Beth is OK. Thank the Lord! And I am so glad the Ashtons are staying in Grey Harbour! I had my fingers crossed they would. But I am sad that this is the end for Meggie, dear Meggie. (Not the end for her, but for her and us together). You have to start another story right away or else I don't know what I'll do!

You have grown so much as a writer since the start of this series-it has been my pleasure to watch you hone your already considerable skill and to branch out into thorny and morally gray areas, and treat them with the same nuance that we've all come to expect from your work. And of course underneath it all was that bright joy.

Thank you, Elouise!
Clementine chapter 32 . 4/16/2010
I would like to thank you for this journey through Meg's life. Your story will be very much missed.
anom chapter 32 . 4/16/2010
amazing.

I was almost crying - tears were definitely there (whether or not they actually fell is a matter between me and well... myself).

Whatever you do please keep writing. Please.

Do it for yourself and well... for me - you know I'm addicted to your work.

Thanks for creating this world.
Anonymous chapter 32 . 4/16/2010
I too am a lurker, but I felt I had to leave you a review. I have read with great joy all of your Meg series, plus your Shirley and Diana stories. They truly are wonderful pieces of fanfiction. I wish this wasn't the end, but I have enjoyed the journey while it lasted. I really do feel that these are fitting sequels to the original LMM works, and I hope that one day I'll be able to direct my children to these works after they have read the originals.

Many many thanks for all the joy you have given me with these stories - I have laughed, cried and come away with a full heart at the end.

Writing Epistles chapter 32 . 4/16/2010
I knew that somehow North Wind would belong to Will and Meg eventually. She loved it so much that there was just no other way to go.

I'm sad to see the end of Meg's story. We've followed her since before she was born, and you've painted such a lovely life for her. A realistic life, but lovely nonetheless, which is just how it should be.
marzoog chapter 31 . 4/14/2010
Sorry I'm such a lurker and don't usually review.

I just wanted to say how happy the North and South reference made me. :) And the chapter in general, of course, but particularly that.

-Maren
anom chapter 31 . 4/14/2010
amazing. please keep it up
Ruby Gillis chapter 31 . 4/14/2010
Oh, yay! They're staying!

Is this the end, though? Say it isn't so!