Reviews for Here, There and Everywhere
unconditionally mee chapter 10 . 5/26/2010
awwww B likes J how cute we all know they wont be together which makes mee sad no really it makes mee really sad unless you plan to have them say fuck it all and run off to e together somewhere away from A and E? Ok IDK what ur doing b ut I love it and Im moving on to the next chappie
unconditionally mee chapter 9 . 5/26/2010
my fav flavor is Cherry I love cherry! Itis by far the best dum dum ever! I am not to sure what is going on I love the sexual tension going on here but I really want your J/B to be togeter and not ur E/B I think ugh this is not gonna go my way is it?
unconditionally mee chapter 8 . 5/26/2010
oh I love it I think I really like the J cappies better then the E chappies! EEEKKK is that bad? Is this how I should feel? Im so confussed what do you think which team are you? I am liking it however and I think you are doing the prompts well.
unconditionally mee chapter 7 . 5/26/2010
those who were team Jasper still are DUH you cant just not be team Jasper, even in a fic where Jasper has done dumb shit like in ElleCC's FitV you can not love the Jaasper unconditionally... Im a little more cnfussed but once again Im on to the next one to see what we can figure out there
unconditionally mee chapter 6 . 5/26/2010
well now the AN has made my all confussed face, lookin at the comp like it just asked mee to smoke some crack and since crack is wack and all Im a little worried that Im all out of it it being the loop so Imma head to the next chappie and see what we can see
unconditionally mee chapter 5 . 5/26/2010
Im in too! No srsly maybe not right now but I would think about it hard for Jasper really I would! Is it odd that I love all fic but I really love the sub characters? I mean srsly Im crazy about a Em/R fic I love mee some B/J and cant get enough of them but will read E/B too? Im all over the place when the only place I wanna be right now is in Em or Js pants... TMI? Oh well maybe it made you giggle and thats really what Im here for
unconditionally mee chapter 4 . 5/26/2010
ooooooooooooooM MMMMMMMGGGGGGGG GGG I am soooo excited! I love it I love you and now I wanna leave reviews but move to the next chappie ASAP so here I am saying nothing about this amazing fic but leaving words none the less how does that work? IDK but I loved it I love the bench I love the Jasper did I know this was a Belsper fic? If not then Im oh so glad I do now!
unconditionally mee chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
awww Im so glad that I came back! I was super busy with real life as I finished my jr year of college and started what was supposed to be a part tim job where I now work 40 hrs a week for some damn reason! UGH any ways I am now caught up on all the updates I missed and I have come back to find you! I love this bb I really do I love that B was so against pucker, tho I agree it isnt really anything lol I love Lucy and love you too bb!
mrsjs chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
"The quiet blanketed us, surrounded us, and smothered us." Great line. The longing for their college connection and the what-ifs are making my heart hurt.

Thanks. :)
overzealousbunny chapter 14 . 5/8/2010
Dear Momma

You are the prettiest Momma in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD!

and I love your words. I do. They make me giggle/smile/sniffle/wail/shake my fist and more.

and

Your so pretty! oh so Pretty!Your so pretty! oh so Pretty!Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty! Your so pretty! oh so Pretty!

*snicker* ILY!
LoreliD chapter 11 . 5/4/2010
Hi, bb.
So the drawing on her back thing? That is so beyond friendship.

I really loved this, it stood out to me. I guess because I love that sensation.
"...my thoughts were swishy, due to the closeness of him."

"Instead, I just sat there, his head in my lap while I played with his hair and created a new memory for "Dark Side of Oz.""
I can easily visualize this scene and it's really sweet and lovely.

The UST here is just the perfect amount, love. He so wants her, so, so much.

ILY. You are awesomesauce.
TheHeartOfLife chapter 15 . 5/3/2010
"John Belushi was staring at me."

Ha! I love how this chap starts out with a little funny observation, especially considering the emotional weight of the rest of it. You do such a good job of mixing the funny and the heartache-y. It's almost unfair, you know, because we're going along all like, OH HEY, this is funny and nice and light and then BAM. Heartfail.

But you know I love that. Also, just so you know, it's 1 AM here. This will probably be all crazy.

"Did that really happen? Did we really just do that?"

Many of us know and understand that feeling, B. You are NOT alone.

I want to strangle Jasper a little in this chap (which you know because I told you about 80 times while I was pre-reading). It's amazing what miscommunication breeds, isn't it? I mean, it's impossible to know exactly what Jasper's thinking because we're seeing this through Bella's eyes so we're feeling the sting of rejection, too, but I have to think that he was just freaked out because of what had happened between them. And then he was a dumbass and freaked out externally instead of taking a moment to gather himself and not freak out Bella, who was already totally freaked out. There's a lot of freaking out going on here.

OH GOD, AND THE CONDOM THING. GAH GAH GAH. I really felt Bella's pain so intensely there. I wanted to hug her and shake Jasper and throw things at his head. Ugh, boys are so DUMB.

And those last few paragraphs pretty much break my heart. I mean...relationships are hard, man, especially when you can't even really call something a relationship. They're friends who obviously had bigger feelings for one another, fell into bed after a drunken night, and now they're dealing (well, non-dealing) with the consequences. Sex is complicated enough when you've both admitted there's something there and you want it to go somewhere. But when neither of you can say it? When you're too scared to admit it for fear of what it'll do to you? Well...you have Bella and Jasper. And look at what their non-communication has done to them. I think we're only beginning to see the fall-out.

Sigh. These chapters are hard, snood. It's for the greater good, I know, but I really can't wait to see what's happening in the future/present, how they're going to circumnavigate one another. I just...I WORRY. I WORRY ABOUT MY BELLA. I want her to know it's going to be okay, because it IS, but she can't see that right now.

You are fantastic and lovely and pretty hot and I love you. Sorry this is so late!
PreferBrunettes chapter 15 . 5/2/2010
I don't think i have the proper perspective to review what happens in this chapter without being overly emotional. There are so many unanswered questions and I'm afraid that we won't get those answered without JPOV. Is Jasper not the person we've come to know through Bella's eyes? (my heart hurts even contemplating that) Do they even try to clear the air or do they slowly grow apart? Their friendship is still so new and as a result they read into things that aren't there and misinterpret what is in front of their faces. They don't know each other enough to see when they are hiding something, or they are so stuck in their own heads, they don't recognize the signs in one another. Bella is so quick to believe that this would change the dynamics of their friendship and allows for that to be the case, but she doesnt stop to think that it wasn't the act itself that changed them but they themselves did that.

Couldn't they just have cuddled with soft words and light touches and been happy to find themselves nekkid together in bed? but i guess we would not have a story then.

I noticed the missing count of condoms in the previous chap but i was hoping that there was nothing to it. I now stand corrected but do NOT want to jump to conclusions. Oh how i wish Bella takes Emmett up on his offer.

everything is not ok and they just keep saying it is. will it be ok for them again?

thank you!
Legna989 chapter 15 . 5/2/2010
Things are confused and confusing right now, but we're only getting Bella's perspective, too. I guess I wonder if Jasper was taking his cues from Bella, the same way she was trying to take hers from him. Perhaps her feigned ignorance of what had happened is what led him to call her by her last name and try to put off talking about what was going on.

Then again, maybe there's stuff about Jasper that Bella, and in turn we, don't know. "My mind raced and I couldn't help but think about the missed hints. People knowing about the cleanse. The shared glances and the quiet smiles at our "vow." Did they all know something? Maria and her knowledge of the quirky time thing. How would she know that unless they were meeting somewhere for something? Did they know Jasper as well as I did… better apparently?" I had wondered about the fact that there were only two condoms in the last chapter. I suppose it's too much to hope that Peter used the other three?

The problem is that Bella's questions about that-and other things-won't get answered if they don't talk. And I have a feeling they won't, based on what we've seen of the future. At least, they don't talk then. They let their friendship fall by the wayside and they both move on to other people. And it seems like Bella is re-questioning everything and might be more determined to get some answers in the future. But is it really too late for that? Is it better to let sleeping dogs lie? Hm.

Thank you for writing.
Twisted-Twilighter chapter 15 . 4/29/2010
Ahh...Sh*t! That was bad, really bad! I don't really know what to think of Bella's suspicion about the condoms. I have a feeling she's right. If she is, I don't know what to think of Jasper. Was he just using her, waiting for the perfect chance to pounce on her or something...man, this has got me really worried. Anyway I hope to find out soon. I wish we could have a JPOV right now, I really want to get inside Jasper's head!

Great chapter, do update soon...dying for more here!
290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »