Reviews for Here, There and Everywhere
harley328 chapter 21 . 8/19/2010
"it didn't matter because he joked that he wanted to keep his virtue intact."

hahah, what a great spin on canon.

I should probably be all "poor Bella" now, but I'm actually more "poor Edward" - I just cannot see him sad or in pain. IT HURTS.

I'm also wondering if we get to see more of Jasper. I mean ... we have to, right? RIGHT?

Still in love with this. And you. (And still reading your updates at work. I'M SO BADASS.)

Lurf. 3
Twisted-Twilighter chapter 20 . 8/15/2010
Not my fave chapter but still good. So just five chapters left. I have an uneasy feeling that I really am not gonna like the ending!
Hev99 chapter 20 . 8/15/2010
OK so I may be on board with the whole Edward thing! I still love Jasper, but anybody who quotes Austin Powers on a first "date" is ok by me! I loved the image of them sitting eating pizza and watching the lasers, so cute!

Awesome chapter, can't wait for the next one! Puffy love you as always!
harley328 chapter 20 . 8/14/2010
They are so stinking KEWT! I can't stand it.

"I waited for him." - This was my favorite. It's like she needed all those Jays (hah) in order to find herself, or whatever, and now it's time to move higher up in the alphabet. ;)

I like you.
IdPattThat chapter 20 . 8/14/2010
*flail*

I do love Edward. And you, of course. I love the easiness of their relationship. And that he's a science nerd. And B's inner monologue. And - well, you know. :D
rameau chapter 20 . 8/14/2010
All J names? Reminds me of days of James, James, Jensen, Jared... Let's just say that I had a collection of pictures.

Isn't it funny that relationships (and by that I mean entering into and as well as exiting one) seem so easy to Edward and with him for Bella too. Not sure about the exiting part yet though. Just makes me wonder, if it's so easy and natural for him and with him for her, how can it become anything deeper and better lasting? Don't they need obstacles to conquer and to tie them together?

I guess this fic and the mental journey that Bella's taking could be called as one, but only if Edward is aware of it. Is he? Does he know her better than she knows herself?
overzealousbunny chapter 20 . 8/14/2010
*yells very loudly*

TEAM JASPER

*and away*
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 19 . 7/27/2010
And yes, Edward comes through. Sweet and charming and gorgeous as hell. I love him already. Or still. But what about Jasper?

I'm officially caught up and now I'm going to bed. I see it's been a few weeks since the last update, but it looks like you're very busy, so I'm going to be patient waiting for the next chapter. It's gonna be tough, though, reading them one at a time. Just sayin'. Guess I'll have to console myself with reading your other work. Tomorrow. RIght now, it's time for sleep. Maybe I'll have a little dream or two, now that Edward's reappeared. G'night.

Debbie in S. Florida chapter 18 . 7/27/2010
So, Edward is back. Finally. But what about Jasper? It just kills me to think that they never talk about it again. It's just plain sad to lose a friendship, let alone what else might have come of it. But now there's Edward, so I'm ready.

Debbie in S. Florida chapter 17 . 7/27/2010
Crying again. Need to read more. It's nearly 1 a.m. and yes, I'm still awake.

Debbie in S. Florida chapter 16 . 7/27/2010
Okay, Jasper or Edward? Yup, I'm going to finish these chapters tonight, because I have no choice. And then I'm going to go crazy till the next chapter is posted, because you've created a monster. One who NEEDS to know what happens next! It's all your fault!

These two kill me. One little conversation, and all could've been okay. Whether they agreed to forget and move on as friends, or agreed that it was amazing and they should do it again some time, or something! Just one little conversation! But I know she's too scared that he won't feel the same way. And I wondered where the other condoms were, too, when he only pulled out two. But hey, he has a roommate, maybe he borrowed them? Just sayin'.

Off to read the last few.

Debbie in S. Florida chapter 15 . 7/27/2010
Now you've got me crying. And I'm never getting to sleep tonight. Actually, I'm getting even sadder (is that a word?) because I know I'm catching up with you and I don't want to catch up! I want there to be LOTS MORE to read! So, hopefully, you'll be updating soon, so I dont' have to go crazy waiting. I know, real life is more important, but pretty please, will you write more soon?

Debbie in S. Florida chapter 14 . 7/27/2010
Okay, why am I sad right now? Yes, they seemed to be doing something they both wanted, but instead of it being the beginning of something wonderful-or a continuation, because what they've had so far is pretty damned wonderful on its own-it goes all wrong? I'm almost afraid to see what the morning after brings. Obviously, nothing good, and that's so sad, cuz they're good together.

Debbie in S. Florida chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
Left us hangin', huh? Okay, I guess I need to move on before I get too sleep to enjoy it!

Debbie in S. Florida chapter 12 . 7/27/2010
I need to read faster, or I'm never gonna get any sleep tonight! My hubby is looking at me like I'm nuts, but I can't helpt it! Can't stop now, for God's sake. I'm assuming the big night is coming up soon, and then the sad aftermath soon after that. And then, somewhere in the hopefully soon thereafter, Edward? I'm missing him, as much as I'm loving Jasper. Yeah, she probably should've turned right, but I think we've all made that wrong turn once or twice, haven't we? I'm so, so glad to hear that you're continuing this past the 25, cuz I think there's a LOT more that can be told of this particular story. Are we ever going to have a Jasper and/or Edward POV, though, maybe down the line?

290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »