Reviews for Fighter
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
For English not being your first language, you did an excellent job! Yeah! You go, girl! Rogue is no doubt a fighter; that's why she made it through all those things in the series, and she would get through more! With her spirit and the people around her ready to support, help, and care, nothing can stand in her way. I love this! There are some sweet bits, yet strong ones, too! Awesome job!
DemonCry chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
With the way you write one can not tell you did not grow up in an English speaking country. cool story by the way.
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I like stubborn Rogue that fights and tries to learn and master her power fics. There is something so very very satisfying about them.
Kyonne chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Hi

Kay, loved it!

never could have imagined that english was not your native language!

Kii-Bye
anlmoon chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
good, the concept is great i do think rogue was a born fighter
MoonRose91 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I love this take of Rogue! Just love it.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
This is an amazing story, and I would not have guessed that English was not your first language. So good job.

I love how you portrayed Rogue as a fighter. I see her as a fighter. So in the third x-men movie, I was so dissapointed she got the "cure."

I also love the fact that she isn't whinning about her mutation and is striving to gain control. Your portrayal of Rogue suits her. Continuing to work with Logan, the Prof, and Dr. McCoy, instead of accepting the bracelet to control her mutation truly shows her strength.

So awesome story! Keep writing!
Jessie07 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Nice story!
GhostAuthor chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
LOVE IT! THIS shows the real Rogue. The one I admire. I couldn't stand how they did her in the movies. Thanks for showing us the original again.
FireBornInsanity chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Great job! I really like this one-shot and think you should continue it!
Kii chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Hi

Okay yes it was good!

I liked it and you are so right, everybody on this dang website are always making Rogue wllow in self pity and it can be really annoying.

Anyway just to tell you I love secound languages I just like them. I don't know why. I can speak a couple other langues but none of them fluently, just English

Anyway loved the story!

Write on!

Kii-Bye
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Absolute amazingness. THIS is the kind of characterization of Rogue that I love. In the X-Men universe, you never saw her trying to use any of the many power suppressors available. She wanted her own control, something inside of her. Or as was said in Blind Sight by Valerie J: Her job was always to absorb the most damage possible, and she was good at it.

She's a fighter. I love this piece. It is very well-written, laid out, built up, and concluded. Thanks for sharing it.
100 Silver Wings chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I like the Rogue in this oneshot a lot better than how most authors portray her. Especially if its really thought about, it does seem more logical for her to be a fighter than somebody who'd just sit around all day wallowing is self-pity or something.

One thing I'm not sure about is who in their right mind would fight for cafeteria food? Or maybe it's just better than the food at our school, where the pizza is 90% oil.

Once again, great English. I forgot it was your second language when I was reading this...the only reason I remembered was you note at the bottom.

Great job!