Reviews for Look After You
spiritedghost chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Nice story, I enjoy it so far. I am going out on a limb here and saying, HUH? Buffy and magic, unmixy things! Or possibly not. That works. Going back to reading now. Thanks for the enjoyable story.
Angellia chapter 17 . 4/6/2010
Very cute ending! I loved it, though I am sad to see this story come to an end - I've enjoyed reading it a lot. Thank you for sharing it with us!
PhantomsAngel1988 chapter 17 . 4/6/2010
loved it!
SoUtHeRnBeLLe706 chapter 17 . 4/6/2010
aww, i loved it! it was cute. i love how spike said he would get a soul for her, and no doubt that he would. yea, yea, i know he did get one at the end of s6 but i bet if things had gone differently and they were really together and she loved him and she asked him to, he would. he would always do anything for the one he loves. this kinda made me not like angel too much though, only because HE was the one who went through the trails and it was really spikes thing, not his. im al for spike if ya hadnt noticed, lol.
erika chapter 17 . 4/6/2010
great story!
asherboo chapter 17 . 4/6/2010
aw, thats so sweet. ]]

i loved this chapter.

i cant believe the story is over though. /

great job!

next chapter please
SoUtHeRnBeLLe706 chapter 16 . 4/1/2010
aww, loved it.
Angellia chapter 16 . 4/1/2010
Yay, they saved her. And Wesley's back! I always liked him, even if he was a bit of a tool (in Buffy anyway, I never really watched Angel).

Great chapter
erika chapter 16 . 4/1/2010
great chapter!
asherboo chapter 15 . 3/30/2010
omg!

update soon!

Angellia chapter 15 . 3/29/2010
Lol! The first thing that came to my mind when Drusilla was dusted was nyer nyer, nyer nyer nyer. I'm such a kid.

Aw, I felt so bad for Amy and Michael. I know they were evil and all but they didn't deserve to die. Rack is such a tool. I hope Spike can get to Buff in time :S

Great chapter
erika chapter 15 . 3/29/2010
great chapter!
SoUtHeRnBeLLe706 chapter 15 . 3/29/2010
LOVED IT! just one question though... "Spike didn't even acknowledge the fact he felt his sire dust as well, that was just one less problem to worry about." does he know shes dust and just doesnt care, or does he not know at all?