Reviews for Look After You
TigremiLion chapter 17 . 8/22/2014
An interesting idea you had for sure and not actually that angsty too much fluff. I liked it but I have to admit you have to work on the showing and not just telling what is going on because it lacked depth a little in my opinion. Tough someone finally made a normal girl Buffy story that isn't just plain out of cannon. BTW where have you gotten the idea to get he hooked on magic? Never would have thought of that.
spiritedghost chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Nice story, I enjoy it so far. I am going out on a limb here and saying, HUH? Buffy and magic, unmixy things! Or possibly not. That works. Going back to reading now. Thanks for the enjoyable story.
Angellia chapter 17 . 4/6/2010
Very cute ending! I loved it, though I am sad to see this story come to an end - I've enjoyed reading it a lot. Thank you for sharing it with us!
PhantomsAngel1988 chapter 17 . 4/6/2010
loved it!
SoUtHeRnBeLLe706 chapter 17 . 4/6/2010
aww, i loved it! it was cute. i love how spike said he would get a soul for her, and no doubt that he would. yea, yea, i know he did get one at the end of s6 but i bet if things had gone differently and they were really together and she loved him and she asked him to, he would. he would always do anything for the one he loves. this kinda made me not like angel too much though, only because HE was the one who went through the trails and it was really spikes thing, not his. im al for spike if ya hadnt noticed, lol.
erika chapter 17 . 4/6/2010
great story!
ashers2015 chapter 17 . 4/6/2010
aw, thats so sweet. ]]

i loved this chapter.

i cant believe the story is over though. /

great job!

next chapter please
SoUtHeRnBeLLe706 chapter 16 . 4/1/2010
aww, loved it.
Angellia chapter 16 . 4/1/2010
Yay, they saved her. And Wesley's back! I always liked him, even if he was a bit of a tool (in Buffy anyway, I never really watched Angel).

Great chapter
erika chapter 16 . 4/1/2010
great chapter!
ashers2015 chapter 15 . 3/30/2010
omg!

update soon!

Angellia chapter 15 . 3/29/2010
Lol! The first thing that came to my mind when Drusilla was dusted was nyer nyer, nyer nyer nyer. I'm such a kid.

Aw, I felt so bad for Amy and Michael. I know they were evil and all but they didn't deserve to die. Rack is such a tool. I hope Spike can get to Buff in time :S

Great chapter