Reviews for All The Small Things
Summer of '69 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I know what you mean. I have a stuffed mouse that lives in my toy box and I've had him seine I can remember.
Riddelly chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Perfectly rounded, nicely expresses each character. It's actually kind of nice for there not to be any romance. Each little part has a different feel, and the last line is genius. :) It's cool to think about each of them having a little treasured object and memory like this.
MoonRose91 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Wonderfully well written.
Drunken Boxer chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
That was quite a wonderful taste of each character. Sulu's final line really does bring the drabbles full circle and was a humourous yet tasteful ending. Good job!
aisarete chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
This is just precious! I had tears in my eyes by the end. This was just so touching and I have a weakness for nostalgia. Well done.

Also- I loved that last line. Sulu is really just the biggest, adorable geek.
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
It is funny to me. I switch back and forth between the new trek cast and the old.

Mr Scott is nailed in either case.
SeventhTatar chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
this was cute! i love the thought of each member of the team having little reminders of home with them. Sorry for the very strange review i gave for the Shelock Holmes fic. i think i need to lay off the sugar. though i really didn't have much today...
Shattered Mirror01 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I liked this, it was really cute- especially Sulu pretending to be a Musketeer!
bookdragon01 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Truly wonderful. Loved how Sulu tied it all together at the end especially.
RogueAngel chapter 1 . 2/3/2010