Reviews for Lies By Omission
DefyingGravity67 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
plzplzplzplzplzplzplz keep going!
elpahab rules chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
contenue this it is awsome!
A Lonely Planet chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I'm going to be honest. I've never read a story of yours and thought I ought to give it a go with a one-shot. I'd read a lot of good reviews from your stories but I was unsure wheather to read your stories or not. I've skimmed over a bit of your stories and wasn't sure if I liked your writing style. I'm not saying your not a good writer because you are I just wasn't sure if I would enjoy your writing but I did. I enjoyed this one-shot, it was very nice, please keep writing and thanks for sharing. I hope you continue to write because it's a pleasure to review and read your story.

From
My Blue Winged Angel
darcyless chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
I'm very interested in this one. left a incoherent message on Butterfly effect saying how much i utterly loved it.

So, needless to sat, i would love it if you continued this story! I really want to know Mia's story, and Fiyerbaness- of course!
gagakid chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I think you should carry on with this, its so good :D
YourPinkDiary chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I just read all of 'The Butterfly Effect' and LOVED it. Then immediately came and read this and I love it. I'm also dying of curiosity so you very much need to write more. It's so well written and I love the way you've written Elphaba, it's great. And I really love Mia's character. I want to read more of it, so if you write more... well, that would be great.
EriksfavoritePhan chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
I like this chapter, and feel this has as much potential as all your other stories (which have been great!). I'd like it if Elphaba remained a main character and didn't lose her importance. I, also, happen to love it when you torture the characters and they almost die (almost being the key word there). I hope to see more background on why Mia and Elphaba's relationship has deteriorated, how that might be mended, and how the theater world treats Mia. So yeah, this story has a lot of potential. I'm looking forward to more!
TillITryIllNeverKnow chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I love this concept! Mia, here, reminds me of Justine from "The Thornbirds". So at odds with her mother, so sure she has all the answers, so pointedly set in a world that's black and white with no shades of gray! They even share a love of the theater! Aah! Youth! I'm looking forward to more!
ToThoseWhoGroundMe chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Very interesting... It's nice seeing how Mia turned out. Even if it's not a sweet life. But I enjoyed this story. D
muffuins chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Great job!

Please continue with Mia's story.
Tiggy the Hopeless Romantic chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Oh my gosh, I love it. And I think it's VERY realistic for how Elphaba would raise a child- and for Mia to grow up... of course, now I'm mentally digging at every contextual thing to determine how exactly The Butterfly Effect will end. I have a few ideas, but you also seemed to guard yourself pretty well. *pout*

Great work!

xoxox

Tiggy
inactive01020304 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Intriguing!

While, at first, I wasn't awfully interested in Mia's story, this has DEFINITELY piqued my interest... Love to hear more, but please, don't leave us all hanging on the Butterfly Effect!

Laan chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I'd love for you to continue writing this. The dynamic between mother and daughter has changed so much from what we've just seen in The Butterfly Effect... I'd definately be keeping tuned if you carry this on.
PositutitivelyEmeraldacious chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
If this turns into a story (which would be VERY cool!) can people not get raped, or [nearly?] die? Please? Or at least not Elphaba! I think she's been through enough! I read Butterfly Effect cover-to-cover(?) the other day and nearly left you a disraught review over killing Elphaba off (only Gregory Maguire's allowed to do that!) but I'm cautiously thrilled to see her here- and possibly a new chapter of BE down the page which WILL contain a miraculous Mimi-esque recovry and joyful reunion- right? I would boycott you for Cruelty to Charecters if your stories weren't so amazingly good! Your wrting and plot structures and charecterisation are all so brilliant- and this would be so interesting as a sequel if you developed it!
svuaddictonesix chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Oh! I like this a lot! And if you were to include this in a Mia story or write a Mia story, I would read that! Nicely done, as always!