Reviews for Proving Them Wrong
Fai's smile chapter 33 . 1/29
Wow. That was one hell of a fabulous story.

Oh, Simmon... I just got this idea right now and just have to share. It goes like this: Molly disliked how people reacted to hearing her father's name. But Simon was not people. Still, why would the boy want Percy Weasley's autograph was beyond her. So, she gave him "Are you for real?" look. He never even noticed, babbling excitedly. It was a start of beautiful friendship and Christmas holidays to remember.
LylyLapin chapter 33 . 11/23/2016
Thank you for your fic, I loved it! I've been looking for a fic like that for quite a long time, and yours was just perfect. I would like to translate it in French, if you don't mind, because I want my friends to read it and theyre not good enough in English to read it... I hope you will respond to me, because I like Percy a lot, and I want other people to see him the way I see him, the way you described him in your fic. Thanks again for your fic! I hope the sequel is as good as this fic ;-)
Stine chapter 33 . 6/5/2016
I really loved it.

Now I'm going to see if you did write more *fingers crossed*

Again, thanks for writing and sharing.
Stine chapter 10 . 6/5/2016
*Talks to the characters* Find your amulets! Use your amulets!

Gah!

Great story, by the way.

Thanks for writing and sharing
zuphie chapter 33 . 10/10/2015
This was beautiful. I love Percy stories and this was just so believable of him. I love Audrey's characterization as well. And poor Ayden with Percy keeping his secret until the very end.
Phoenixx Rising chapter 33 . 9/15/2015
I loved this story! It was wonderful! Thank you!
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
WOW. This is great. Why am I only finding this now? XDD I mean, the plot's very interesting and I like your writing a lot!
Katie chapter 33 . 7/1/2014
OMG! You don't know how much I love this story! Percy is my favorite character!
Guest chapter 33 . 2/3/2014
I can see myself as Percy. A little too proud, but good intentions. I loved how relatable he was. You area wonderful author. Kudos.
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 32 . 1/4/2014
I loved this story so much and powered through it in a day! Excellent writing!
OMEGA2ALPHA chapter 33 . 4/29/2013
Love the story. I think that we need more stories about the war from Percy's POV. Though he is a minor plot character he was the most rounded and relate-able character.
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 33 . 3/31/2013
:) This is awesome, I'm so glad there's a sequel!
kopycat101 chapter 33 . 3/27/2013
I really, really loved this epilogue! Like, wow, it was awesome! And it covered so many awesome things uwu
kopycat101 chapter 32 . 3/27/2013
The atmosphere of people celebrating and grieving would also describe those that read the 7th book when it first came out ;w;

That funeral...aAAAAAH, IT WAS PERFECT AND WHAT FRED WOULD'VE WANTED, AND, AKDJFLASJDLAF

This is such a great story, oh man ;A;
kopycat101 chapter 31 . 3/27/2013
This chapter was obviously the best/worst one because of all the fighting and, oH, tHE PAAAAAAIN.

The battle is finally over, though! It's finally over!