Reviews for Thicker Than Water
False Ammunition chapter 10 . 9/18/2010
You are an absolutely amazing writer.

Words cannot express how cute and in-character this was. I adored the epilogue. Charlotte meets the parents. It's way too cute. Can I have Cooper's parents?
False Ammunition chapter 3 . 9/18/2010
"I screw your brother so you screw mine?" 3 Couldn't love this more if I TRIED.

Holy crap. I just have to say I love this. I'm now going to go read the remaining seven chapters. Why did it take me so long to find this!
Scarlett88 chapter 10 . 5/10/2010
Wonderful story, I just love the ending.
Scarlett88 chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
Amazing job - if push came to shove, I think Charlotte could take on Addison and win (height aside). lol
Scarlett88 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
What a wonderful start, I cannot wait to read more. :)
infinitelyabundantwords chapter 10 . 4/11/2010
Cooper's mother is exactly what I picture her to be! Also, I loved how he was taking Charlotte to meet his parents...they seem like such nice, adoring people. I hope you come out with more PP fanfics just as good as this one. I really enjoyed this one! )
divalicious2 chapter 10 . 4/4/2010
what? WHAT? THis is the END? NO! I want more! Cooper's parents with Charlotte was too adorable! About to drive home for Easter and this had made me feel all happy inside. I LOVE it!
JoyfulFarah chapter 10 . 4/2/2010
I have just read the whole story in one go and it was just stunning.

With the right mixture of everything, humor, drama, romance etc. Brilliant!

Everybody was still in characters, and I can imagine this happening on the show. Wow, I am just lost for words really. You are talented.

And for your next story? Anything with Charlotte - she is a different character so maybe you can write a story about her befriending Addison and Violet? Or even a sequel to this one :D

Thanks for a great read.
Tarynn chapter 10 . 3/31/2010
I love happy endings! Write an encore to this one PLEEAASEE!
Katrina Kenyon chapter 10 . 3/30/2010
A perfect ending to a well-crafted story. The plot was intriguing. The characters were spot on and I really enjoyed reading every word of it. Congrats on your first long multi-chapter story!

WhereYouAre chapter 10 . 3/29/2010
I love Cooper's parents already, but most of all, I love the way you manage to bring everyhing to life, not many writers can do that. I'm a little sad to see that this gas ended, but I'm looking forward to seeing new stuff from you.
Hollie Hobbie chapter 10 . 3/29/2010
cute ending. write anything charlotte and cooper. those are the only ones I ever read and I like your writing style.
Right4Me chapter 10 . 3/29/2010
Great Story. I enjoyed it. Write anything with Charlotte Cooper. Maybe a continuation of this life.
Marcella Hernandez chapter 10 . 3/29/2010
Thank You . Write me another Charlitte and Copper tale. I love those two better than all the rest.
AMY chapter 10 . 3/29/2010
I loved it. Write another one about CharCoop. About them getting back together after the breakup. We all know it's gonna happen soon.