Reviews for Who Are You?
cathy29jes chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
hello,

Edward is Bella's changed but it has to accept his fate to kill Edward ,it was tricky on this one and the asshole did not see it coming ,revenge Bella will be a balm for all that he has subjected the asshole ,I hope she will remember Jasper and be happy with him,aithough his debut as a newborn will be difficult, excellent chapter,

cathy
kirifox chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
Good riddance Edward! Now we just need to see the coniving, manipulative, lying bitch burn. (Yep, don't like Alice at all!) I think Jasper should finish Alice off. Or Bella. No, Jasper, definately Jasper.

Just tell me one thing...Bella will know Jasper is her mate...please don't let her forget him!
OposKneg chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
Finally, a story where Bell has the chance to rip James apart….wonder if she will?
Tianna Silver chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
Love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter! It's gotta be Jasper at the door :)
TheLadyKT chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
did ya forget James was still chasing ya? grrr eddie changed her.
Jasper's-Darlin chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
Not annoyed. I just miss Jasper. And I would have really liked Jasper to tear Edward up. But I know it was something Bella needed to do herself. Maybe Jasper comes in time to tear James up? Just don't give up on this story! And I hope Jasper rebites Bella so it won't be Edwards mark anymore. Ick! Thanks for the new chapter!
KacyLee chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
OMG OMG OMG What is going to happen? Who was at the door? I cannot wait for the next chapter!
Book-Nerd 4 lyfe chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
Yay she's a vamp! Can't wait to see what's next D
falteringvoices chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
Wow. Just wow. You're evil!
letsjustdance chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
Oh boy oh boy oh boy! I hope that's Charlotte with Peter & Jasper quickly on her trail! I hate cliffys! eek! Update soon!
genuinef250 chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
Wow...she did it! Wow
sisteria27 chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
Love this story ! LOL Edward finally got what he deserves!Cant wait till next time. ;)XXOO
angelburt84 chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
loved the chapter but what a sucky place to end it grrr
wendy1969 chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOO

PLEEEEEEEEEEASE DONT LEAVE IT THERE.

now i am going to be hanging out to find out who the other vampire is, is it the tracker? or Peter or Jasper?
NessieFY chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
Thanks for the update! I am sad that she had e turn her, but how cool that she tore him up! Awesome! Can't wait for the next one!
788 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »