Reviews for Who Are You?
Tianna Silver chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
Love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter! It's gotta be Jasper at the door :)
TheLadyKT chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
did ya forget James was still chasing ya? grrr eddie changed her.
Jasper's-Darlin chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
Not annoyed. I just miss Jasper. And I would have really liked Jasper to tear Edward up. But I know it was something Bella needed to do herself. Maybe Jasper comes in time to tear James up? Just don't give up on this story! And I hope Jasper rebites Bella so it won't be Edwards mark anymore. Ick! Thanks for the new chapter!
KacyLee chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
OMG OMG OMG What is going to happen? Who was at the door? I cannot wait for the next chapter!
Book-Nerd 4 lyfe chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
Yay she's a vamp! Can't wait to see what's next D
falteringvoices chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
Wow. Just wow. You're evil!
letsjustdance chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
Oh boy oh boy oh boy! I hope that's Charlotte with Peter & Jasper quickly on her trail! I hate cliffys! eek! Update soon!
genuinef250 chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
Wow...she did it! Wow
sisteria27 chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
Love this story ! LOL Edward finally got what he deserves!Cant wait till next time. ;)XXOO
angelburt84 chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
loved the chapter but what a sucky place to end it grrr
wendy1969 chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOO

PLEEEEEEEEEEASE DONT LEAVE IT THERE.

now i am going to be hanging out to find out who the other vampire is, is it the tracker? or Peter or Jasper?
NessieFY chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
Thanks for the update! I am sad that she had e turn her, but how cool that she tore him up! Awesome! Can't wait for the next one!
bluegirl27262 chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
I like this chapter because Bella finally got her vengence. I can't believe that Edward would trust her enough to allow her that close to his neck. How is a the door is it James? or Jasper? I'm at a loss and would love to know soon.
zdra8351 chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
Great chapter, cant wait to read more.
catslovesushi chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
OMG! That was awesome! Assward as a pile of goo! LOVED IT!

Hopefully this means she'll get to be with Jasper soon and he can cover Assward's bite with his own.

Thank you!