Reviews for Who Are You?
Jasper's-Darlin chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
Not annoyed. I just miss Jasper. And I would have really liked Jasper to tear Edward up. But I know it was something Bella needed to do herself. Maybe Jasper comes in time to tear James up? Just don't give up on this story! And I hope Jasper rebites Bella so it won't be Edwards mark anymore. Ick! Thanks for the new chapter!
KacyLee chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
OMG OMG OMG What is going to happen? Who was at the door? I cannot wait for the next chapter!
Book-Nerd 4 lyfe chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
Yay she's a vamp! Can't wait to see what's next D
falteringvoices chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
Wow. Just wow. You're evil!
letsjustdance chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
Oh boy oh boy oh boy! I hope that's Charlotte with Peter & Jasper quickly on her trail! I hate cliffys! eek! Update soon!
genuinef250 chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
Wow...she did it! Wow
sisteria27 chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
Love this story ! LOL Edward finally got what he deserves!Cant wait till next time. ;)XXOO
angelburt84 chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
loved the chapter but what a sucky place to end it grrr
wendy1969 chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOO

PLEEEEEEEEEEASE DONT LEAVE IT THERE.

now i am going to be hanging out to find out who the other vampire is, is it the tracker? or Peter or Jasper?
NessieFY chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
Thanks for the update! I am sad that she had e turn her, but how cool that she tore him up! Awesome! Can't wait for the next one!
bluegirl27262 chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
I like this chapter because Bella finally got her vengence. I can't believe that Edward would trust her enough to allow her that close to his neck. How is a the door is it James? or Jasper? I'm at a loss and would love to know soon.
zdra8351 chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
Great chapter, cant wait to read more.
catslovesushi chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
OMG! That was awesome! Assward as a pile of goo! LOVED IT!

Hopefully this means she'll get to be with Jasper soon and he can cover Assward's bite with his own.

Thank you!

XOXO
caressa28 chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
Yippe! Im so glad you are back. Excellent chapter. Please dont taketoo long updating again his story is so good.
roon0 chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
Firstly, I am so happy to see an update for this. I was beginning to fear you had abandoned it. So I am happy dancing.

Oh noes the dreaded James?

Bella is so clever and resourceful. It was right that it was she who got end Edward.

Now that you have been mean to us and left us with another cliffie. It looks like I am just going to have to wait to see what happens next.

Again lovely to have you back.

Take care.