Reviews for Humans Are weird
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
LOL!I loved this. Cute fic!
carlycoolkid chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Ha ha... awesome story. And she is right. We are weird :D
Lord of Murder chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Hivedragon chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I'm laughing mine lungs out here, love it.
LORD OF THE PENGUINS chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
That was very a very amusing story. I like how Tsukune was reluctant to marry her but ended being together with Mizore for his gullible-ness. Very fun to read. _
keplo chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
hahahahaha damn poor tsukune i liked the twisted level of this story.
Eclipse1234 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
meh, not you're best work, but still better than the stuff some put out there. seemed a bit rushed.
Dakaath chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Fun little short story, I liked it.
The Contradictor chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
This reminds me of the Unsealed Vampire ending... only Mizore is even more obsessive. Still, it was a fun read. The ending gave me a bit of a chuckle.
Haan chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
uhu, uhuhuhuhu, bwahahahaHAHAHAHAAH!

Ok, I know, too many exclamation marks. But I just love your way of writing. There's seriously a 75 % overweight of unreadable fanfics out there, and your stories keep making me want to look for your published work in a book store.

Can't wait for you to get back to writing full time. (And sorry, I'm also a guy)

exarnecross chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Awesome! Nuff said.
signora del cielo delle stelle chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
GrrDraxin chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Ah, indeed, to a yuki onna like Mizore, humans would be weird. But she's not exactly... a connoisseur of common sense, and is fairly dense about the ambitions and wants of others.

But indeed that's probably how things would have turned out if Tsukune had met Mizore first, and thinking about it, I'm sure even Kurumu's version of this could also follow along the same lines. But there's no telling where Yukari's version would go... seeings as taking her up on her tenancies would lead to things commonly found in lolicon doujins, unless she found a way to physically "grow up" using her magic or potions just so it wouldn't seem odd to the readers and to the author to write such a pairing. Of course, the canon material already has Moka covered, so...

Anyway, another good story to put under the belt of our favorite Snow Maiden.

Till next time.
Hanazawa-kun chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Le-sigh~ Mizore-chan is so cute! "I warm up quickly." Nice.
Dirna chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Welcome back to . It's nice to see you're posting again.

In your time away it I noticed you got new writing ideas. Mizore's POV was well done. Also another plus I can tell your proofreading and spell-checking again, something your stories lacked since A Mother's Love.

The only thing I was disappointed with was how close to the canon this one shot followed the canon story. With an exception to the very end of the story it lacked the unusual creativity I am sure many of your readers have come to expect and enjoy. Still even with that I'm still looking forward to reading your future chapters.

Take care.