Reviews for Humans Are weird
BrazeRancor chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Disturbing, in a sort of sweet-but-with-horrible-ramifications-kind-of-way...
Paosheep chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Well this is a fun little story.
uo-chou chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Heh, cute little story. I suppose that's how things could have gone down if Mizore was a little more assertive. Keep up the good work, Lotlof.
Sabersonic chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
A rather interesting twist to this otherwise one-shot story. It was amusing at times as well.
morbid333 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Indeed they are. Another interesting one-shot. It's maybe not as detailed as it could have been but believe it or not, that actually works in this case.
Lonely Stalker chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
loving this story, but it would be nice if it were longer... maybe you can write one for all the characters? Maybe even one with ura moka. Mizore's my favorite character,

LS

So cute!

Very well done.
Malikai93 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Okay to begin,

I just finished with your story "My Snow Girl" and i thought it was awesome except for the ending which could have been a little better and when I saw that you were making another one today I thought that I should read it and for my opinion, so far so good. Keep on goin!

You are my favorite author right now and I plan to read most of your stories. Right now I am on A Mother's Love: Fire and Blood and I am loving it so far.
GreatGoogilyMoogily chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Mizore is really great for writing humor. I love the scenes in My Snow Girl where she keeps talking to Tsukunes mom about them having sex and her freaking out.

Anywho, glad to see you update things and waiting for more of anything.
Halo Knight Zero chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
htis is interesting like your other fics...i like to read more of this its pretty good and has some good humor in it...hope you will add more humor into this fic.
David Shigure chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
This was excellent. I look forward to reading more like this :)
overpoweredginger chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
is this in any way related to my snow girl?
Thyrokio chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
This chapter was pretty damn funny, good work.
Paladin-kriss chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
okay, that's a good one. but you didn't say anything about kids...

And i think Mizore would do that, if the others didn't stop her.

stroy from Kurumu's view next? then Moka?
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »