Reviews for Failure
thegirlinthewindow chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
*cries* so beautifully bittersweet and sad
Didget chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
wow deep nice idea. yeah i thought there was somethig there too after reading the 6th book.
Lady Heliotrope chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Finally, a story about a mother grieving for her son. Sometimes the most important stories are not told right away. Thank you for the story.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Oh, yes. She could have fled with the boy, either to her family, or to the Muggle authorities. She could have protested the way he was treated at Hogwarts. She could have gone out to the Shack when she heard from the Trio that he was there.

Irma Princ Prince.

Very well done.
icansoar chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
This was really sad, but well-written. ;_;
Andromakhe chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
This was beautiful and heartbreaking. The stuffed toy was a great touch. I'm adding this to Favorites. This is just the relationship I see the two of them having.
Liasis chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
This is so powerful; I really wish JKR would just come out and say that Irma Pince was Eileen Prince; who else could she be? This was spectacular; it really made me want to cry, for everything terrible that had happened!
debjunk chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Oh, that's heartbreaking. It's tragic that he never knew and she was unable to tell him.
notwritten chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Thank for sharing this reading today. Keep smiling. :-)
x-EmilyTennant-x chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Well, I certainly wasn't expecting that! Really well written, and very clever thinking with her name.
jessirose85 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
That was so sad...it was beautifully written though xx

well done xx