Reviews for Stupid Shiny Porsche Owner!
Molly chapter 1 . 4/20
I always enjoy reading this story!
Keep reading and posting
Molly chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Liked that very much. Great job, keep writing and posting.
Maybe you could do a follow up or another few chapters to show Alice trying to get Charlie to like Jasper, i think that would be good.
baby Cyclopes chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Lol :)
Anon chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Very sweet. I think you captured the situation perfectly.
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
LOL Charlie
Dil9 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
That was fun:) Lovely :) enjoyed it a lot.
haleena15 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
cute story ur a great writer-haleena-
Corinne Tate chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Cute story. It's kinda easy to forget that Jasper is supposed to be her brother. I like how fast they were able to pull themselves together when confronted by the police chief. It's also a good reminder that they don't have any privacy.

Couple minor issues: When Jasper tells Charlie he won't hurt Alice by leaving, that should really go in his favor, after the way Edward's leaving affected Bella.

Also, since Alice is a married woman over a hundred years old, why is Carlisle treating her like a kid and grounding her from her car? I know they are a family and not a coven, but they are an adult family.
8thweasleykid chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
This was a cute littel story, I really enjoyed it
WantsToBeAWriter13 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I like the suble humour woven into this fic, it brings something extra to it, I belive. The whole concept is a good one and the characters are true to themselves, as it were. A few minor grammatical errors, but a nice story.
tigerlily0909 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I already wrote a review for this story anonymously a while back (under tigerlily0909 but i wasnt signed in). However, since I finally got around to favoriting it I thought it deserved another one. This story is so cute! It's has own plot line instead of branching off from a scene in the book yet it is entirely plausible and in canon. It's so sweet how Alice values Charlie's opinion and even sweeter that Jasper is willing to try to convince him of his worth. If only Charlie knew how perfect they really are for eachother!
bLuEsaphire09 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
that was a great fic i really enjoyed it, great job!
Sand n' Sable chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Really cute story about the porsche and Alice & Jasper.
Melbi chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Hey! Haha I loved that! It was so different to everything else! Thank you so much! )
CAROLINA GREY chapter 1 . 4/25/2010