Reviews for Breakwater
SherlockWholmes chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Woa! Dark fic. I like it. It really could have gone that way.
The Wild Wild Whovian chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I had to reread the final line two or three times for it to sink in.

Oh. My.

My jaw is still hanging down.

So, yes, you did a great job with this.
oceanlover4evr chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Damn.

I know you said this was an AU, but I couldn't figure out for the life of me how it was an AU until those last few words.

Like I said, damn. That's really all that's going through my head right now, too much in shocker. It really WAS a shocker, so good job on that account.
Oceanbreeze7 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Wow...i thought it was the movie plot, i REALLY didn't expect her to shoot him! I had to re read twice to make sure i didn't mess that up!
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
To be honest, when I saw Adelaide pulling out her gun in WoM, this was what I thought would actually happen.

Really disturbing episode, wasn't it? Seeing the Doctor finally crack down the middle... well, we knew it was coming. We could see the start of it in The Doctor's Daughter, when all the tragedy of his past came up and hit him in the gut all over again, and things just fractured further and further (The Library storyline, Midnight, and everything coming to a head in Journey's End when he lost his best friend to the fire) until finally everything collapsed and he snapped. So yeah, we knew his mental breakdown, I Am God moment was coming. But that didn't make it any less shocking or any more terrifying or any more heartbreaking.

This story was tragic and awful and wonderful and kind of breathtaking. It makes me feel a strong need to go back and watch The End of Time to get the image of the Time Lord Victorious out of my head. Nothing like seeing him go out as the sacrificial lamb to erase the taste of his insanity from your mouth, is there?
Daedal chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
This is actually what I thought Adelaide was going to do when she first drew her gun :) Very well written!
Whas'up chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
pure, pure awesome...
Novindalf chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
A very powerful fic - very well done.