Reviews for Best Game Ever
SeeLJRead chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
That was so mega cute! There aren't even words. Please (PLEASE!) tell me you have plans to continue.
lynettecullen chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
That was a nice one-shot.
catwoman8940 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Good story ever think of doing a follow up to it to see where there relationship could go.
hairline chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
ahh so cute why so short
jenr812 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
So cute!
Katie1824 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Aw, this is so sweet and cute! Shy Edward and Bella are so much fun together and I love the little dance you have these two do. I think you really captured what it was like in high school. It was beyond cute how he asked her to be his girlfriend.

I love that you use Angela and Ben! I think a lot of people tend to forget that Bella and Angela were pretty good friends. I miss seeing her in fics.

I'm really enjoying your one-shots and can't wait to read some of your other stories. Great writing! :)
lips-like-morphinee chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
]
EmoryB123 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Good Job! Truth or dare to the RESCUE!

It was a riot, how you paired up the siblings! Rose and Jazz, and B and A, fine an dandy! But I have never seen Edward and ANGELA or Emmett and BEN? You were so creative!

Keep up the good work!
Snusa chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
love this sweet story :) tnx you for sharing

/hug
alicewhite3 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
so cute.
trixietraci chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
This was one of the sweetest, most adorable stories ever. Thank God (or Alice, heh) for that original dare. :)
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
well i can see how it won a place in the contest cos it's a great story! just loved it! such a smooth going easy and interesting read of a story! congratulations!
scrosby66 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
So sweet! I love this story! Thanks so much for taking the time to write this!
Sherry80 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
That was good i really enjoyed it
Mambomama chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Are you planning on extending this one, bb? I think you should. Really enjoyed their 'getting to know you' and I think the other relationships are a kick!

Thanks, bb!