Reviews for A Punch In The Nose And A Shock To The Heart
Demonicruler83 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
love it!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
OMIFREAKINGBOB! That was totally ├╝ber epically cute! I love the Fax!
Sam was so awkward, pathetic and desperate and then Fang comes in all jealous and badass! *squeal* I loved it!
I like Fang's speech, it was like him doing an emo version of the Nudge channel! Fax is so awesome! Your story was so awesome!
-M
IceSilver28077 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This fanfiction is amazing!
Jelly Princess chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
-insert positive review here-

So, this is amazing, your sister was right. You did a good job of keeping them in character, but they went off a little towards the end, but it was still lovey-ly.
Bonnia chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
That was nice...! Fax, Sam, jealousy, and action all in one. And this reminds me that I need to reread SOF very soon. Probably the best of the books, IMO. I've got the 3rd manga now, which goes from right before the beach incident to... *checks* a scene of Jeb and Ari, right after Angel gets lost on the field trip, but it's not the same as the book. And Max didn't kiss Fang on the beach ;_; although I love Fang's hair. And Iggy overall. But I think with his highlights and glasses, in some of the pictures he reminds me of Garth from Wayne's World. xD Anyway, still. Keep writing!
grace chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
AWESOMESAUCE!
South of North chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I don't know what to say.

That was...

Amazing?

Awesome?

Epic?

Basically, that story rocked!
In Awe chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
That was so flipin awesome!

GO YOU!
LizTheBookNerd chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
It was absolutely worth it )
FAXMANG chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
YAY I really liked it! Good job!
apbarium chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Very sweet! (though I'm probably annoying you with all these messages by now :)
Death by Boredom chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Haha that was funny wen fang punched Sam in the face and it was worth posting!8)
TMI chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
That was almost maybe quite possibly even cuter than the other one! I love these stories you write!
azhgirl chapter 1 . 5/31/2010