Reviews for Do Your Worst
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Well, to be honest, I would have been disappointed if you'd managed to turn the events of this episode (and thus, the inspiration for this fic) into something happy. It was not a happy episode and I think you captured that fact very, very well.

I like this episode for many reasons, but my fav reason is that Tony wanted revenge. And, of course, we DO all know why.

Great fic.
Belker chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
This was fantastic! I so love a story told in present tense and the 2nd person POV worked soooo well! You are so talanted :)

One of many fav lines:

"For not letting you shoot me like you should've."

That almost broke my heart.

I'm putting you on my fav list now :D

Love!

/Belker
tonyfan31970 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
OK, again, I've read some of your pieces- but not this one. Why not? It's awesome. I love the way you write Tony's thinking. It seems perfect. Write more, write more!
outtabreath chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I can't believe I hadn't reviewed this story already. Just so heartbreaking - Tony thinking she's still dead - dreaming of her. Ah, gets me every time.

And I do love McGee's appearance. This could be the missing scene...and the reason they didn't get to take showers between Africa and NCIS.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
sad, but I liked it.
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
OMG I LOVE IT.
Antskog chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Great story. You're especially good at making the angstiness of Tiva work. Often times angsty fics are no good and just plain depressive but your fics like this one are amazing even with all the angst. I don't know where it comes from but reading your fics make me happy even if the content is less that happy.

Glad to hear that you are writing a Paris fic.
Betherzz chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
sad one :( i am just glad that they did find her and i wish that tel aviv and michael and somalia was just a horrible nightmare one of them had not reality. thanks for the story
Ink On Paper chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Wow. Lovely wow.
USAFChief chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Oh, but to me, this is a happy story. Almost a story of resurrection with a twist to be sure. There is certainly a lot for all of them to think about, remember and discuss, and surely that will come. But this was very nicely put together. I liked it a lot.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
cymraes chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
liked your words, the rhythm and flow very much
X5thAvenueX chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Wow, I maybe like this even more than Practice Imperfect! I love how abstract it is, and you really made the whole thing feel really dream like.

Lots of favorite bits, including; the lines about blinking, the references to the truth serum, the references to Ziva's trouble with phrases, the whole IV thing and the bits you said about Abby and McGee. And mostly I liked how it ended, especially the last line.

Loved it :)
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
This made me very sad for some reason.

sniff

sniff

But quite well done!
Melissa Rivers chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Ah, poor Tony not knowing the difference between his dreams/nightmares and reality. Like how you used his serum induced compulsion for truth and also explained why Ziva wouldn't speak on the plane trip home.