Reviews for Subtle Differences
Arastas chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
You need to stop making me cry. Seriously, I've just been reading these four stories over and over with the Doomsday music playing in the background and bawling. It's probably not healthy. But I love this, I love your writing, and, of course, I love Ten and Rose. 10.5 and Rose (although I maintain that 10.5 is a misnomer) I'm less sure on, but you've really made me love them here, so well done.
netholor chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
i really enjoyed this story, I've recently gotten into rose/tenII stories and this is one of the best i've read so far.

it's so hard for me to imagine rose being happy having lost the doctor, but I think that's just my lack of creativity becuase you've captured it very well _

also, I don't usually review, but you're comment about a "pretty time lord on top" won me over :P
Titanic-fanatic chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
absolutely adorable :)

love it!
Daughter of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Hello! Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed this little story. ) I especially liked the comparison between how the Doctor smells and how John smells. And the bit about the dust was probably my favorite. You can really put a sentence together! I was also able to get right into John and Rose...they were believable, I guess is what I mean.

Thanks for writing!