Reviews for One Day Like This
Peque Saltamontes chapter 24 . 2/24
Best. I loved it. LOVED. IT. Thank you for writing this master piece!
Bananaphobia chapter 24 . 2/22
Oh, that was the BEST ending! Im sorry to say that I've spent a day reading fanfic rather than write my essay that's due tomorrow. It hasn't been started either. Oh well.
jensteed chapter 24 . 1/26
I loved this story, just loved it! It was such a normal take on the two of them, no end of the world drama or Death Eater snares (technically) it was just a wonderful tale about two people getting to know each other and figuring out how to make a relationship work.
I thought it was perfect how slowly everything came together, reading of the two of them as they came to grips with his insecurities and her worries. It was all beautifully done and I enjoyed it immensely, thank you :)
Angels-heart1 chapter 24 . 1/13
Great story! Loved it!
EwigeStudentin chapter 24 . 12/5/2014
What a delight to read! I laughed a lot and my heart almost stopped a couple of times. There have been many intense scenes that left me breathless. I find your writing style extremely enjoyable and all the tiny twists and turns too! Definitely a keeper. Thank you so much for sharing!
EwigeStudentin chapter 22 . 12/5/2014
"Any relation to Professor Snape, by chance?"
MwahaHa!
Great chappie, altho I'm sad the story will be over soon...
EwigeStudentin chapter 21 . 12/5/2014
Oooh my... I don't remember reading another stoty that was as hot while staying within the T-rating!
EwigeStudentin chapter 14 . 12/4/2014
I'm close to fainting here, woman!
EwigeStudentin chapter 13 . 12/4/2014
Oh my! What an intense chapter!
EwigeStudentin chapter 9 . 12/4/2014
You had me on the edge of my seat here! I loved the tension - and there's been plenty even tho Snape looked like Hannibal Lecter - just waiting to bite off Lavender's head.
EwigeStudentin chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
I'm enjoying this story immensely - while it's not Snape's POV, you write him exceptionally well here too! Love his reluctant apology in the end of this chapter.
happycattaxi chapter 24 . 11/27/2014
This story is wonderful! I was captivated from the first chapter. I like the characters and I like your way of writing. I like the story and how it all seems so very natural.
arctic-kat chapter 24 . 11/22/2014
Really enjoyed this story! Thank you!
riskeybusiness chapter 17 . 10/19/2014
I really tried and it was beautifully written I just got bored. Maybe I'll come back to it. But for now thanks for sharing!
Emily chapter 24 . 10/13/2014
Delightful, and definitely one of my faves. I love the dry wit and banter. I also appreciate the slow build of the relationship.