Reviews for One Day Like This
LDaastrich chapter 24 . 4/16
Loved this story :) *-*
LDaastrich chapter 7 . 4/15
Rereading and rewiewing this story because its awesome :)
mama123 chapter 24 . 3/31
Lovely story. Enjoyed it very much. Ur characterization was spot done.
sbe2013 chapter 24 . 2/18
I really enjoyed this story - in particular what I thought was apt characterization of both characters as just a little bit socially awkward and inexperienced. I also enjoyed the banter between the two, although sometimes it seemed perhaps a little out of character. But overall very well done and an enjoyable read.
Good story. Well done.
AlwaysandforeverSnape chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
This story is the only one for a LONG time that has actually made me laugh out loud...THANK YOU! the wittiness is amazing 3
pewterlocket chapter 24 . 11/27/2013
I've read tons of SSHG stories and I think you've captured Snape's character best of all. Absolute perfection!

One nit about your writing - please avoid creating adverbs by adding -ly. "Ponderingly" is an abomination!

Otherwise, your prose is superb and your plotting and storytelling is stunning! I'm off to read your other stories and will be adding this one to my favorites - you're this first author to get that distinction, such as it is.
rulanna chapter 24 . 10/19/2013
Your story made for an immensely enjoyable afternoon. Thank you for the lovely story. Please keep shipping this couple!
Moonchild1212 chapter 24 . 10/18/2013
AWESOME!
Phyllidia chapter 24 . 9/6/2013
Great story and glad Lavender got hers in the end. Would have enjoyed a 40 years later epilogue but it would have just been the icing on an already tasty cake.
Phyllidia chapter 23 . 9/6/2013
Wow! What a surprise.
Phyllidia chapter 22 . 9/6/2013
I like that Severus likes to tickle her.
Phyllidia chapter 21 . 9/6/2013
Phyllidia chapter 19 . 9/6/2013
Am I the only person who doesn't like strawberry ice cream?
Ron. *sigh*
Still going strong.
Phyllidia chapter 18 . 9/5/2013
"Are those ducks on your pyjamas? They appear to be struggling." *snort* I have ALWAYS thought the wizarding world should have these sorts of PJs. I know I would own a pair, or six...