Reviews for One Day Like This
So much fun! Snape was so well characterized and very much in character, I think; considering his past, this self-doubt and insecurity were spot on. I loved his snark and his well-timed sarcasm, and your portrayal of Hermione is excellent.
SweetJane72 chapter 24 . 6/7
This was such a great story! I particularly loved Hermione in it, and I felt that Severus' constant doubts were rather fitting with his character. The ending proved to be quite amusing as well.
Lovely story. Very refreshing. I like hermione's gryffindor bravery when she tells him how she feels. She is absolutely right, someone has to make the first move, and its obviously not going to be him. I really like Lavender's magical boob job, nice touch. Ron is actually bearable in the story. I don't think he is truly as malevolent as some fanfiction authors make him out to be, but he is a bit childish and he really doesn't fit with hermione. So I think you handled the Ron situation very nicely. Like I said, your story is refreshing. Not too much angst going on, but more a realistic story of how they could come together. Kudos.
Xiaou Nem chapter 24 . 4/26
Wow, great story! It is very low-key and builds slowly. I like that.
riskeybusiness chapter 24 . 4/25
Just reread this and its still just as great. Wonderfully written and all round enjoyable! Thanks for sharing :)
Peque Saltamontes chapter 24 . 2/24
Best. I loved it. LOVED. IT. Thank you for writing this master piece!
Bananaphobia chapter 24 . 2/22
Oh, that was the BEST ending! Im sorry to say that I've spent a day reading fanfic rather than write my essay that's due tomorrow. It hasn't been started either. Oh well.
jensteed chapter 24 . 1/26
I loved this story, just loved it! It was such a normal take on the two of them, no end of the world drama or Death Eater snares (technically) it was just a wonderful tale about two people getting to know each other and figuring out how to make a relationship work.
I thought it was perfect how slowly everything came together, reading of the two of them as they came to grips with his insecurities and her worries. It was all beautifully done and I enjoyed it immensely, thank you :)
Angels-heart1 chapter 24 . 1/13
Great story! Loved it!
EwigeStudentin chapter 24 . 12/5/2014
What a delight to read! I laughed a lot and my heart almost stopped a couple of times. There have been many intense scenes that left me breathless. I find your writing style extremely enjoyable and all the tiny twists and turns too! Definitely a keeper. Thank you so much for sharing!
EwigeStudentin chapter 22 . 12/5/2014
"Any relation to Professor Snape, by chance?"
MwahaHa!
Great chappie, altho I'm sad the story will be over soon...
EwigeStudentin chapter 21 . 12/5/2014
Oooh my... I don't remember reading another stoty that was as hot while staying within the T-rating!
EwigeStudentin chapter 14 . 12/4/2014
I'm close to fainting here, woman!
EwigeStudentin chapter 13 . 12/4/2014
Oh my! What an intense chapter!
EwigeStudentin chapter 9 . 12/4/2014
You had me on the edge of my seat here! I loved the tension - and there's been plenty even tho Snape looked like Hannibal Lecter - just waiting to bite off Lavender's head.