Reviews for The Hood
rubell chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
how throughly confusing...
rubell chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
i am wondering why it took him soo damn long! also, did she make nutella chip sandwiches? just trying to figure out how she put it together and glad edward finally staked his claim on her, lol
Holscad chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
""Yeah?" I ask again because I'm a girl and we need three different forms of confirmation on something like that"

BEST LINE EVER! Made me crackup :-)
ajowen chapter 31 . 11/18/2012
Awesome!
Alpha Shallows chapter 31 . 11/17/2012
This story was amazing! I loved loved loved the last chapter when they met again at the concert. It was such a fun and relatable story. They weren't perfect and things happened realistically. When you lose your virginity it is painful and hard to orgasm unlike a lot of story here try to make you think you see a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow your first time...
I loved the way you managed to incorporate all of the twilight characters in a perfect way for your story. I especially loved Leah and Emily! Haha
But I mostly loved how they all managed to stay friends in the end and stick it out through all of life's real troubles. It gave me a wonderful feeling. I'm feeling really sappy and sentimental now haha.
Thank you so much for sharing this story, defonately one of my favourite's! X
InkedBaby chapter 30 . 11/5/2012
Holy shit best story ever. I love it. Your characters are amazing, your plot was great, and it was written fantastically. I felt like I was watching it as a movie in my head as I was reading, that's literally how good this was. I've been laying in bed sick all day and without your wonderful Stoneward to keep me company I would have gone insane.
Really though, this story is one of my all time favorites. I loved how in the beginning of their relationship it was all awkward and the boundaries were undefined and Edward was like perfect little smooth talker everyone writes him as. That definitely gave the story an extremely realistic edge above the rest. It was just so real and relateable. And I can't even tell you how many times I burst out laughing at Bella's inner monologue or something crazy Edward said. I bet I looked like a psycho. So worth it though. I know this is going to be one of those stories that just sticks with me and I remember random parts of all the time, it's definitely a story I can see myself coming back to a rereading in the future.
Also, let me just tell you that I loved there relationship. I seriously was riminded so much of my group of friends that I used to be apart of. Like, this is just so similar to parts of my past. It just made me happy and feel good to read it, you know?
Anyway, I'm glad you took this to where you did, and I'm glad you built up Edward and Bellas relationship like you did. It was rushed or unreleastic, it was so freaking real. I don't even know.
I just loved this , thanks for sharing and making this boring day of mine a million times better.
bella0609 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Ah, to be in high school again. I hated it personally...
ChristyWIX chapter 31 . 9/27/2012
I absolutely "schmoop" your story! This was just the perfect silly fluff I needed right now. Love, love loved it! Thank you so much for sharing your imagination with us in the fandom. These characters were so believable. Oh, and loved the outtakes as well. The last one with Marcus and Garrett, swoon. Thank you! Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 9/25/2012
Super cool of you to put that Planned Parenthood URL at the bottom, you rock for that! If that was not around in my teen years, I have no idea what I could have gotten myself into. Yikes! Loving this story btw. Christy
her illusion chapter 31 . 9/25/2012
cant really imagine bella smoking & doing pot with the guys but other than that,i liked it :D good portrayal of teenage years haha! :)
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
Remembering back twenty-eight years to my Sadie Hawkins dance . . . you are bringing the memories . . . our school always had a tradition of couples wearing matching outfits to the dance. The guy I went with and I wore 501's, black striped white Nike's and a grey t-shirt with the blue Nike emblem on it. Oh, fun times!
RedViolet101 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
This was reall really good! I have never read a story like this. Please make more!
Kim Ginsberg chapter 31 . 9/12/2012
so good
IccaSpriggs chapter 20 . 9/12/2012
I take food in all the time. I've even gone so far as to pop my own popcorn. I'm a rebel. Although nothing beats movie theatre popcorn. So bad, but oh so good.
Thanks for sharing.
IccaSpriggs chapter 18 . 9/12/2012
This was the perfect I love you for these two. So funny. I'm glad that things are back to somewhat normal.
Thanks for sharing.