Reviews for The Hood
MsLiss chapter 10 . 7/27/2016
What I like most about the story is it is real.
Teenagers don't talk much or have big declarations and deep and meaningful all the time.
They are anxious, scared and self conscious.
So many fics depict teenagers as being sexually savvy.
This is more real. awkward but real.
I remember all the things that ain't said with your first boyfriend. Lol
Not to mention the awkward boy stuff about them not talking.
Edward hardly ever really talks to Bella.
He is good at broaching a subject when she is being cagey though.
Part of me wants to read the epov and part of me wants to be kept in the dark like Bella.
Lafemmevegeta chapter 31 . 4/24/2016
Such a wonderful story! Kind of realistic with how Bella felt during their first times. The epilogue was great to catch us up on the time jump but this outtake is my fav because of the anticipation and need between these two. Great writing overall!
petmom1213 chapter 30 . 4/22/2016
This was so good. Thank you.

Mickey
petmom1213 chapter 22 . 4/21/2016
I'm stressing because I feel like they are going to break up because of college. Please don't make this yummy fluffiness angsty. I just want fluff and a HEA. This story is so good. It's just what I need. Thanks.
petmom1213 chapter 10 . 4/20/2016
Awww I was hoping that he was a virgin too. More experienced but never all the way.
brebre99 chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
Im realy looking forward to reading more of this story. As soon as i read Kevin Smith i knew i have to read the rest of this story. Sooooo excited
twigirl28 chapter 14 . 2/6/2016
Oh my God! This chapter had me laughing so damn hard. Bella trying to shave THERE for the first time was hysterical!
edwardishismiddlename chapter 22 . 8/5/2015
I've been to Italy as well but I don't like their pizza. Sorry.
Thanks for sharing your story.
Guest chapter 31 . 6/21/2015
its good. and so real. no unnecessarily angsty or stupidity whatsoever. loved it
CallMeJazz chapter 17 . 6/20/2015
Im crying... I feel you bella. I feel you..
Guest chapter 18 . 4/6/2015
It's official : this is a rehash of trite teen cliches. I have no idea why this has so many rave reviews. Ugh. Pointless. Plotless. Full of badly contrived angst.
Amonso chapter 30 . 1/25/2015
I loved this story so much! Thanks!
imustbecrazy chapter 31 . 11/6/2014
if someone had told me i could read a fic this long with basically no plotline i would have told them they were crezy. i absolutely LOVED this story. reminded me so much of my high school days. nothing dramatic and angsty but a good solid relationship between a group of friends. i'm sorry to see you're not writing here anymore but thought you would like to know that even 3 years later people are still enjoying your story.
tff000 chapter 31 . 8/15/2014