Reviews for Once Upon A Prop Loft
Esme Incognito chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Never knew Bella was such a naughty girl.

Your comparison to the Makita was very... um... CREATIVE! (blush)

Darn that Jacob Black!
Willow chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
This was suriously a one shot or something!

You make me wish I'd joined tech!
IcelandGirl812 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Lmfao, I LOVED this Edward. I was sad to see the status was marked 'complete' because I was hoping for another chapter. ;)

But regardless, I liked the way you had theater stuff that sounded correct (I've never been in anything resembling drama club, so I've no idea if it actually is correct, but it sounded damn believable) and made the setting feel real, without being so confusing I'm left just wondering "What the hell?"

And the ending, bahahaha, priceless!

"I don't have to guess where they went, Forks is my alma mater."

"Make sure you wash your hands first, there are a lot of miles on that thing."

Thanks for writing this and making me laugh. :) These are my favorite kinds of oneshots.
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Angel chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Lol that was halarious as a stage manager i can say that ive walked in on a lot at my school we have a room for olsd props above the stage lets just say im scarred for life!
AgoodWITCH chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
As a college graduate with a degree in theater/film who works in a hardware store now, the Makita thing made me laugh! I knew guys like that in college and although we didn't have a couch...we had a bed, which was little more than foam stacked on four legs and crawling with more DNA than 3 seasons of CSI! As a stage manager I walked in on more than I ever wish I had. I wish you would continue this, it was funny.
anonomous chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
what the HELL was that? the story just ends, I hope you plan on finishing it.

well other than that the story was good, just wish there was more action, and a end.