Reviews for In Sickness and In Health
Julia Cat chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
I've read this several times, but I've never reviewed. It's so sweet it nearly gave me cavaties. See? This is why I like you, Ryuu. So much Bob 'n' Dot mush. More. :)
Insanity Prelude chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
DC: That was short.

Aikaya: And to quote a different author, "it's fluffy like a bunny!"

DC: The Marauders' Christmas Lists by Calista Black. The title of Percy's chapter...

Aikaya: I wasn't asking what fic that quote was from.

DC: I know.

Avida: DC, are you going to say how much you liked the fic or not?

Epsilon: Yeah, hurry up already!

DC: I'm hurrying, I'm hurrying. This was a good fic. _

Haze: Think this review was long enough?

Charisma4 chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
Awww, Ryuu! I'm sick today, and this story definitely made me feel better. What a sweet story! And *thank you* dear for *letting* me be your proof reader. I swear, kids, she's not as much of a hassle as she says she is.

Spookygirl I don't think I ever sign in anymore chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
Oh wow...*melts from all the fluff* Great fic!
Cadet Val chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
Aww... warm fuzzies...
aoiri chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
Awww! That was sooo sweet! I love all your stories, but this was just soooo sweeeet! Okay, sorry... Well, what can I say? It was well-written and really, really, yup, sweet. ;) Keep writing, you do great work! :)
Tigerchild chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
Very sweet! You're a good writer. :)
SpelCastrMax chapter 1 . 2/4/2002
That was so sweet. Very well written and it cheered me up.
Fidget chapter 1 . 1/30/2002
Oh, Ryuu, that was great! You really make me feel all...mushy...after reading your fics! I'm at school, but I snuck to anyway...Ah, the wonder of multiple browser windows!
Mabby chapter 1 . 1/30/2002
Awww.. wow i love it :) keep up the great work!
Llama chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
Too bad Mainframe didn't care how sweet Bob and Dot could be together. They sure missed the boat on that one. Who wouldn't want them to be happy? Maybe next season they'll wise up.
Leivi chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
LOL this is soooooooooooo cute it's untrue. Keep em coming Ryuu, no one writes Bob/Dot mush as well as you do!
Ben chapter 1 . 1/28/2002

so sweet so mushy god ya gotta love it. I wish Maiframe entertainment would do an episode like this some time. Good job
Gina chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
Ryu, that was too sweet and lovey! I wish I had Bob to take care of me. Ugh! Don't let Matrix or Enzo hear that! lol