Reviews for It's in the Blood
grayson4life chapter 8 . 8/20/2017
PLEASE UPDATE. I KNOW THERE IS A VERY SMALL CHANCE THAT YOU WILL SEE THIS BUT STILL. I WOULD LOVE YOU FOREVER IF YOU UPDATE.
grayson4life chapter 7 . 8/20/2017
good lord, I love you.
grayson4life chapter 6 . 8/20/2017
I screamed when I read the last part!
blackamethyst923 chapter 8 . 7/9/2015
Great Chapter! I'm really intrigued by the premise. I assume one of the cloud systems brought Lucifer and demons; the other cloud system is Raphael and his followers, maybe? Only because he tends to have lightning around him when they show him. He's trying to restart the great war that was suppose to be fought between Michael and Lucifer like in season 6. I also suspect that Dean actually let Michael use him as a vessel for a little while. I only say this because a few chapters ago Castiel tells Dean that " "he" seems angry" and Dean's response was "Well, I sent his brother packing". The question is Dean an angel or is he a modified transgenic? Possibly a nephilem?

Please update as soon as you can! I can't wait to know what next!
lexieconextreme chapter 3 . 5/27/2015
Did you really just bring Jimmy into this?! Poor Jimmy! There is no Cas to help him out!
BranchSuper chapter 8 . 5/26/2015
And chaos followed... Argh! Need to know what's going to happen! (I'm glad to see that you're still on a roll with this story.)
cozmikfaerie chapter 8 . 5/25/2015
yay! looking forward to next time!
Kitsune1818 chapter 8 . 5/25/2015
Nice update, oh, we are so close to the meeting! I can't wait for them to be together again and see how much Dean as changed and what kind of relationship he has with Cas, and Jimmy! What happened with him?

Dear, update soon.
blackamethyst923 chapter 7 . 1/2/2015
I loved it! Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/5/2014
Love it but I hope dean and cas are not in a relationship coz I think they are better as just friends plus slash just feels wrong. Can't wait for more
Endgame65 chapter 7 . 11/4/2014
Great chapter. Loving the new developments and can't wait to read what's next.
SupernaturalCheetahFast chapter 7 . 11/6/2014
YES! IM SO HAPPY YOU UPDATED! I can not wait for you to update again and I am excited to see the places it is going.
BranchSuper chapter 7 . 11/5/2014
New chapter! This is so intriguing - now I'm really anxious to find out what happens next.
Elaine du Lac chapter 7 . 11/5/2014
Oh, hi there! Nice.
Kitsune1818 chapter 7 . 11/4/2014
Good to have you back with this update. Hope the wait for the next one to be shorter.