Reviews for Come Home
thisgirltries chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
This was just immensely sweet, beautiful job!

It just seems so unbelievable, for anyone to be able to write something so touching in just 899 words!
jacklynvt11 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Beautiful story. Loved it. I liked it that Brennan did something like that for Booth that might be out of her normal doings. :)
LondonLi chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Aw!
anthropologist chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
It's incredible to me how you can manage to write something so touching and simply beautiful in 899 words. :) "Come Home" is one of the most beautiful songs that I have ever heard, so I'm glad that we seem to have similar taste in music and that you used this song for your story. I need to stop being so surprised when you use one of my favorite songs, hahaha. I feel like every review that I leave you always includes a compliment on your song choice!

I also adored the theme of having somebody to come home to. I can definitely see Booth as the type of character who needs that, especially at his age. When watching the show, I often receive the impression that he feels like a bit of a "failure" for not having a permanent romantic partner. And besides, I personally think there's nothing more sweet than the mental image of Booth coming home to Brennan. :) You did a truly wonderful job, as always!
squirtbug158 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Aw, sweet!
Sarah9488 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Nice one (like the nice in your story)
feii chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I listened to the song while I read this. So swet! Great job! :)
206 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
AW so cute! I love it
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
sweet shot. there's nothing basic about those two. love the ending so so sweet. look forward to more soon
a2zmom chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
This is very sweet.
thetruetruth chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding when I finished reading. That was beautiful - especially the image that you leave us with. I love the idea of them in each other arms with their foreheads resting against each other. Wonderful.
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
That was wonderful! Very sweet.

Leah
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
that was good loved it
mendenbar chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Very nice. I can see it.
aadams00 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Aw...I'm going to add this to my mental wishlist of things I would love to see on the show. Sweetness!
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »