Reviews for Mingled Breath
Animeaholic chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Absolutely perfect and stunningly beautiful. It is an absolute travesty that there are so few good stories out there for an anime as amazing as Ikkoku is, so I'm very happy that I found this one!
Lord Lore chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
beautifully writen piece.

Just finfished the Manga yesterday and I can realy imagine this scene taking place somewhere in between.

Keep going

Lord Lore
nickey chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
that was so cute! i hope you write more maison ikkoku fanfics not many people write the characters as well as you do
blackcat chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
It's very hard to find MI fanfiction, let alone good ones. I haven't encountered that many, but I really loved this one. Seeing this one brief moment between Kyoko and Godai was very appropriate and in character. I love how you captured the nervousness and anticipation between the two. I would love to see you write more.
Shady Bishie chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
That's so sweet! Great job!
Lady Chekov chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
M-m-m! I am new to Masion Ikkoku, but I certainly addicted. This was a great fic! I really loved your imagery and your truth to the characters; their reactions and thoughts...

Ah, it was wonderful. I think I may go watch some more now. yes...
Sheek chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
It was a good least Godai had a nice moment with Kyoko
Plastic Strawberries chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Very nice. Its achelly refreshing to see a GOOD Maison Ikkoku fanfic.
A chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
What a beautiful story! It fits in perfectly with the tone of the original. Your writing and characterization are lovely. I really enjoyed this!
sh4mesh4me chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
Aww... So sweet! There aren't any other 'blanket scenario'-type Maison Ikkoku fics, and yours was great! This should've happened in the series!
Concetta chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
I could just imagine this being in an episode or the manga!
JockoMegane chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
This is probably the best MI fic ever. That may not be saying much, but it is, and you have my thumbs up for it. :)
jennyjennai chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Very nice, really sweet and very tender. One of the few fics I've seen (and they're aren't many of MI) that show those two as just two people for a moment in a light that they have created together. It was touching...
Cheshire Cat5 chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
A beautiful little story! You managed to capture the personalities and characters, and fit smoothly into character with the manga.
You have an excellent skill for romantic fiction, I hope you can write a longer one some day - this, however, works well in its current length. Not too hurried, and not too drawn out. A sweet love scene from a great story.
Netaria chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Wow! That was really wonderful! Adorable, well-written, everyone stays in character. It reminds me of the scenes from Maison Ikkoku when Takahashi-san decides to bestow her strange pity on Yusaku. Really an enjoyable read! Thank you for writing such a sweet work.