Reviews for The Challenge With Changelings
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Ooookkkkkaaayyyy? Not sure I get it
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
cute. thanks for sharing.
Thanatari chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
congratulations!

as a long-time fan of the original series I have to say I have read rarely a fanfiction which characterises the figures in such a realistic way as you does in your story..

I love it and I am just a little sorry because english is just one of my second languages so I maybe didnt get all the subtelities in your fantastic story!

I hope to read more from you soon!
AkiraNatsume chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
That was an interesting chapter.

Anymore?
Law Denvir chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Holy fucking mother of shit, i LOVE YOU AMY, STAR, YOU ARE AAAAAWWWEEESSSOOOMMMEEE!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
StarTheHedgeCat, the one who did Spock. FANTASTIC! Seriously. *bows* One of the best characterizations of Spock I've seen in a while. I commend you. :)

"I'll need salt, baking soda, and cough medicine. But yes." AMAZING! LOL! I recognized salt and baking soda when I read the scientifical names, but that was just too perfect!

"I'm a doctor, not a pilot!" The recquired "I'm a doctor not a ***" line! D And it wasn't forced like others that I've seen! Great job on that as well. :D

And the part at the end was very well done. Spock really doesn't seem like the type to just give in to his emotions and admit to liking Kirk. And often, many will say, "HE'S HALF HUMAN SO ASKLHFADSJ;!" -.- But you both did a wonderful job showing that perplexing and 'illogical' side of the relationship which Spock would surely harbor.

All in all, fantastic job with this entire thing. It was a great read! :)
Jackson chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
That was THE best star trek fanfiction EVER. Period.
roswellwbfan chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Good. Felt like it could benefit from a sequel where all the unanswered questions get resolved, too.
Hrr chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
nice ending... plus I loved how they just stepped over Nurse Chapel XD
CircleSpell chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Wow, this was really cute!

The good part of this story was that you two kept all of the characters for a really big majority, in character!

I see that most people have a hard time doing this, but you two did a really good job on it.

I really liked the way Kirk and Spock's emotions came together.

Good work!
wordd chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Love it, but it's "SickBay" not "MedBay."
RainyDayPoetry chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I love how you focused on Spocks logical and unemotional character traits which make a nice contrast to Jims playfulness. I do feel terribly naughty after reading this though, which I suppose means you both did a very good job ;)

I would offer critisism as well, but I can't think of a single thing to improve in your work. Well done.
GrimmXEchelonXShipperXNut chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Wee Haa, That was awesome!

GREAT JOB!
windscarbabe68 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
This why I love fanfic! Amazing! I've never actually watched the show just the new movie of it and I'm already in love with Spirk! I wonder how move of this story would go if you guys wrote more that would be completely awesome! With them falling in love then everyone finding out! and I really have no idea how it would happen cause I haven't watch the original show!

If you haven't taken the hint yet: If possible write more! XD
Genuka chapter 1 . 2/13/2010