Reviews for Uncomfortable Situations
otakumaku18 chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
Oh please please please update! You haven't updated in two years! I mean I don't think it took THAT long to fix your laptop! Lol, but please update! It's getting soooooo good! The suspence is KILLING MEEEE! This is already my favorite story even with only 3 chapters! I love how you made Sasuke and hinata! Please update soon! I'll be waiting!
AkaruiGekkou chapter 5 . 5/8/2010
Its Nice How You're So Devoted To Writing.
You Inspire Me.
Happy Belated Birthday :D
Hope your Laptop Gets Fixed Soon
Your Story so Far Is Amazing !
Mizu79 chapter 4 . 4/21/2010
Congrats on turning 16! I'm glad you're not quitting on this story! I love it too much for you to do that! Lolz. Anyways, hopefully your computer can be fixed soon! I feel your pain. Lolz. I'm waiting for the next chapter! Update when you can!
evilbananalol chapter 4 . 4/21/2010
happy birthday!

it's o.k, we can wait!

_
wapulos chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
wah... how bold. that was a rather bold move, Hinata. kekeke
wapulos chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
Damn! What a cliffy! Gr

I like the intermissions though. They're amusing.

And I don't think Sasuke is out of character at all. He's the way he is right now because of that massacre that happened. In this story, he still got his family, especially his mom.

On to Chapee 3!
wapulos chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Woot I was greatly shocked! O.o

I didn't expect Hinata to be his girlfriend!

You surely surprised me there. I'm going to read chapter 2 now...
She-x chapter 3 . 4/6/2010
Such a cute story! Update soon! (:
Adelaide 'Adell' Peirce chapter 3 . 3/14/2010
Living together more awkward moments... Yey for awkwardness!
evilbananalol chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
omg,

sounds amazing!

and i kinda like how u don't

reveal the whole thing in one chapter,

slow and steady wins the race, yeah know? anyway

i absolutly love it!

please update soon!

keep up the great work!
Alasdair96 chapter 3 . 3/9/2010
Just added this story to my favorites. Love the way this story flows, and i'm totally looking forward for you to update soon. :D
Death-Angel-of-Anime chapter 3 . 3/7/2010
awesome story:)

cant wait to read more!

please update soon!
Mizu79 chapter 3 . 3/7/2010
Lmao! I love your story so far!

Hinata is just too nice for her own good!

It's the golden opportunity for Sasuke, he should accept it.

Lolz. Update soon! I'm waiting to read now that you've gotten me all excited! UPDATE!
FullStop chapter 3 . 3/7/2010
cute interesting story! sasuke hurry up and say yes! XD hope you update soon! D
ImCutePoison chapter 3 . 3/7/2010
Its getting even more interesting. I know you wont reveal their romance story because that is the whole story for but I have just one question because Im confused with the past and present - their romance started after they began living together, right? In the present with karin and all - they are together, the other (Hinata and Sasuke talking and living together) - is the story how it all happened ? Please update soon!