Reviews for Silver Strand Nights
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 1 . 8/20
Where is the rest of this story?
julie chapter 1 . 7/19
Love this story - very well-written!
I'm kind of surprised this story has so many reviews because it's idk kind of bland. Like instead of "painting a picture", you just tell it straight up. There's no subtly, the characters are basic in their well everything. Idk but I guess people like that
Orangeduck23 chapter 1 . 4/24
Super disappointed when I finished the chapter, got invested in the characters, only to realize that there is only one chapter. Damn.
brina328 chapter 1 . 3/11
i love this story and read it a few times. was about to read again and noticed it missing. Where can we read again? pleaseeee
Queen Bey chapter 1 . 3/6
Where the fuck is the rest of it? Surely, this isn't "completed"
Caliborn96 chapter 1 . 2/23
what happened? no more?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
So I know that this story is finished since I've read it a couple of years ago so why is not all of it published ? Not even on the other site? It good and people do still want to read it.
Dracenxamethyst chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
Wsh u continued this story. I loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
Really good! Eager for more
JD Thorn chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
For those of you poor souls who are DYING for more of this story and or author, there is an unfinished version of Silver Strand Nights on Twilighted dot net under the penname greeneyedgirl17
There are also FINISHED versions of Falling for You and Illegal Contact - both GREAT stories by the way.
Link www dot twilighted dot net/viewuser dot php?uid38633
Lillywhite1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
The story is too short, you shoud not abandon such good plots. Thanks for writing this wonderfull story!
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
SO THIS IS NOT FINISHED THERE WILL BE MORE
drawcloser2him chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
Please continue to write this story. I have liked reading it so far. What's gonna happen on Friday? Will it be love at first sight
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
Good
12,195 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »