Reviews for Silver Strand Nights
ecullensgurl chapter 25 . 3/26/2012
Loved, loved, loved this story. Just enough angst to get you pissed off and alot of good lemons to get you fired up. I loved how you didn't draw out every little thing and it had just the right amount of chaps, so it was a good read. I had read Illegal Contact and it's one of my favs, now this one goes right along with it. Thank you again for an awesome read and I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories.
ecullensgurl chapter 18 . 3/25/2012
You go Bella! I think her relationship with Edward has made her a more stronger person than what she already was. Bella is a mature person for her age, but the way she spoke to Edward, when they were in the parking lot, just showed how mature she really is. Maybe Emmmett and Edward need to take a few lessons from her. But her traveling with Angela, while her wacko Dad is on the loose, isn't a very good idea. Dun, dun, duhhhhha !
ecullensgurl chapter 17 . 3/25/2012
Grrrrr... Emmett needs to fucking grow the hell up!
ecullensgurl chapter 16 . 3/25/2012
Oh, believe me when I say I really am so disgusted with Emmett right now. I know he truely cares for Bella, but he had no right to do what he did to Edward. Doesn't he realize what this is going to do to Bella? Obviously, not! And... Edward is really going to piss me off if he actually leaves her. I know he has worked hard to become what he is and doesn't want a mark on his record, but doesn't their relationship mean more to him than that?
ecullensgurl chapter 15 . 3/25/2012
You know what? I really, really dislike Emmett right at this moment. What a dickhead!
ecullensgurl chapter 14 . 3/25/2012
OMG... what a bitch! Now I'm wondering about the comment Bitchki didn't get to finish?
ecullensgurl chapter 10 . 3/24/2012
Just like Edward and Em, I want to fuckin' kill her parents now!
ecullensgurl chapter 8 . 3/24/2012
That, right there, was actually pretty hot!
ecullensgurl chapter 5 . 3/24/2012
What an asshat!
ecullensgurl chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
Yikes!
ecullensgurl chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I can already tell by reading the first chap that I'm going to really like this story!
Godschildtweety chapter 25 . 3/21/2012
Really good story
katshadow89 chapter 21 . 3/18/2012
YO! THE 'ISH HAS HIT THE FAN. Emmett killed him? wow.

Oh, and Norfolk, VA is my hometown, so excited it got a mention! (757!) :)
4Ever-Twilight-Luva chapter 25 . 3/18/2012
I just loved you story! It was absolutely amazing!
glitterr chapter 25 . 3/15/2012
Loved this fic and your writing style. Really resonated with me...best wishes for you and everything you set your mind to!
12,172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »