Reviews for Silver Strand Nights
Alenor chapter 25 . 6/18/2012
Hey, great story. I'm so glad it had such a happy ending too :-)
4everhis91 chapter 25 . 6/13/2012
I read this entire story in 2 days ! Just Wow ! I really enjoyed it and loved how would also rec other stories for us to check out. Ur views on these characters are some of my favs... Em always makes the best brother and I love it when Rose is still herself but let's the best shine through. It great to read adrift that doesn't send Alice over the top ... Sometimes her roles r just 2 much to handle ... Thus one was a perfect balance for her and Jaz. As far ad the rest it was a nice twist ... Well done and thanks so much for sharing :)

PS ... Sorry I didn't review ever chapt but that 'next' button was to tempting so I went straight thought the entire thing !

Headed to check out ur bio, favs, and recs now :)))
Mingleberry chapter 25 . 6/10/2012
Crappy ending, you just didn't really round it off it's like it just ended. The eppi was kind of cute though, I feel jipped as a reader
Sparkly Jul chapter 25 . 5/30/2012
Bloody loved it! Have been glued to my phone reading for the last few days. Can't wait to read some of your other stuff xx
Theoneandonly Mrs EdwardCullen chapter 25 . 5/29/2012
Thank you for sharing your wonderful story :)
Theoneandonly Mrs EdwardCullen chapter 20 . 5/29/2012
I think, this is the right way to keep distance and not losing the contct to the partner. In my eyes it's very impressive, because the most people have the opinion, when they are sepereated, they must be silent, what doesn't solve the problem.

Theoneandonly Mrs EdwardCullen chapter 19 . 5/29/2012
I can't understand Carlisle. If I would speak to one of my sons like Esme to Edward and my husband wouldn't put me back in line, I would kick him. Nobody, even not myself, is allowed to talk to my sons in that way.

Theoneandonly Mrs EdwardCullen chapter 17 . 5/29/2012
Go, Bella. I wish the original Bella would have had this reaction in New Moon.

Theoneandonly Mrs EdwardCullen chapter 11 . 5/29/2012
I really don't like Esme's attitude but I love the first "I love you"s. Simple and wonderful.

Theoneandonly Mrs EdwardCullen chapter 8 . 5/29/2012
Esme needs to learn to stay away from her son's business. Edward is his 30's, he doesn't need to be pampered by his mother.

Theoneandonly Mrs EdwardCullen chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
I can imagine it's a hard punch for someone, who isn't able to begate children, when his or her partner wants to have children, especially the relationship is really fresh and its foundation is under construction. For some people it would be a reason to end the relationship right away.

I don't say Edward's behavior was correct, but I can understand it.

Theoneandonly Mrs EdwardCullen chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
From my own experience I know the type of brother like Emmett is. I can imagine Edward and Bella will have so much fun with him.

Theoneandonly Mrs EdwardCullen chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
Why aren't men able in a polite way to say to a woman "I'm not interested"? They only make their lifes unnessecary complicated, when they try to put off the unavoidable.

Theoneandonly Mrs EdwardCullen chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I think, I will love this story

Great start
Grrlnorth chapter 25 . 5/25/2012
I enjoyed this story a lot. It had just the right amount of angst, and I really liked the love story you told.
12,193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »