Reviews for Silver Strand Nights
Amanda chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Amazing! So hooked...more please!
cjames chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Love this already and I'm only on chapter 1 :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Awesome! chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Silver Strand Nights has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
Scarlett09 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Are this and your other story illegal contact gone for good? posted elsewhere?
UnknownAsian chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Hi! This is my second time reading this fic, but I was disappointed when the first chapter was the only remaining chapter left. :( Would there be any chance a different site where I can read it? It would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks. :)
withloveviv chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Wait...that's it?! Okkkkaaayyyyy
sdgouso chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
So I enjoyed this story a lot and was very dissapointed not to find anymore chapters as it didn't seem finished... I felt like I was left dangeling :( I hope you get back to writing and finish this as you have a great style and I like several of your stories. We are now in late Feb. 2013 and it has been a while so I hope nothing awful has happened in your life. You have a talent!
Robsfan chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Please finish
yupitsmoi1289 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I loved the first chapter and would love to read the rest. Is it by any chance posted somewhere else.
MortalFire101 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Really, really want to read the rest of a lot
CuppycakeBek chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Great first chapter! Although I would really love to read the rest of it, can you tell me where I can find it?
ShadowGoddess1 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Hi please pm me to tell me how I can read the whole story. Thanks.
mango20 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Do anyone know where i can get a copy of this story? I would really love to read it again. As before it was about 25 chapters and now it is only one chapter. Can anyone help me? Do PM me and let me know. Thank you. Hope someone gets back to me and have a copy of this pdf.
booksxforxlife chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
WHAAATTTT?! Explain to me how the hell this story is complete...
12,175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »