Reviews for Silver Strand Nights
SlytherinKendall chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Hey, I was wondering if you decided to take down your story or not? I can only find chapter 1./:
bkwrm91 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I'm pretty sure that i have already read this fic but where did the rest of it go
thenewEmily chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Hi! What happened with the rest of the chapters?! This was so good, and now I can only get the first one...
kselzer chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I hope you update soon.
masonedward chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Do you have the rest of this story posted somewhere? I know that I have read it in it's entirety before and really enjoyed it.
Puppy-named-Leah chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Where is the next chapter? It really good and it's kinda a cliffs since u stopped it at the 1st ch. lol
lesocialbutterfly chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Just about to sit back & sink my teeth into this bad boy, & there is no more chapters? What am i missing? Are your stories posted anywhere else? I really want to finish this pretty please?
robsten91 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Hey what happened , all the chapters disappeared ?
nicole7049 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I was in the middle of reading this story then all of a sudden all the chapters disappeared, what happened?
crazycats7 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
can not read any of your stories, there is no next to get to the next chapter. I really like your stories, you are very good.
Valerie22 chapter 16 . 8/29/2012
I'm seriously pouting that he's pulling a New Moon... At least he's going to tell her *sigh* Well, I'm off to read the rest! Really liking it up to now, despite the New Moon he's pulling. Kind of saw it coming though, just had a feeling :P Let's see how they get through this..
Guest chapter 9 . 8/28/2012
Kinds boring hope it picks up
fireagate chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
very sweet
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 25 . 8/22/2012
Uh, this was kinda freaking fantastic! Wonderful job!
perpetually chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
You have the most amazing stories and the best writing capabilities! Loving your fanfiction galore! And your ficrecs are wonderful! You're an amazing author with great taste and style!
12,172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »