Reviews for Silver Strand Nights
sigulya chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Ahem... may I ask where is the rest of the story?
babydoll1969 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I just stumbled on your story and so far its looking good. Can't wait till you upload more x
SlytherinKendall chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Hey, I was wondering if you decided to take down your story or not? I can only find chapter 1./:
bkwrm91 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I'm pretty sure that i have already read this fic but where did the rest of it go
thenewEmily chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Hi! What happened with the rest of the chapters?! This was so good, and now I can only get the first one...
kselzer chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I hope you update soon.
masonedward chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Do you have the rest of this story posted somewhere? I know that I have read it in it's entirety before and really enjoyed it.
Puppy-named-Leah chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Where is the next chapter? It really good and it's kinda a cliffs since u stopped it at the 1st ch. lol
lesocialbutterfly chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Just about to sit back & sink my teeth into this bad boy, & there is no more chapters? What am i missing? Are your stories posted anywhere else? I really want to finish this pretty please?
robsten91 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Hey what happened , all the chapters disappeared ?
nicole7049 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I was in the middle of reading this story then all of a sudden all the chapters disappeared, what happened?
crazycats7 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
can not read any of your stories, there is no next to get to the next chapter. I really like your stories, you are very good.
Valerie22 chapter 16 . 8/29/2012
I'm seriously pouting that he's pulling a New Moon... At least he's going to tell her *sigh* Well, I'm off to read the rest! Really liking it up to now, despite the New Moon he's pulling. Kind of saw it coming though, just had a feeling :P Let's see how they get through this..
Guest chapter 9 . 8/28/2012
Kinds boring hope it picks up
fireagate chapter 1 . 8/22/2012