Reviews for Silver Strand Nights
Toni Masen chapter 25 . 8/15/2012
Bella didn't turn out to be that shy after all ;-)
Great story, thank you for writing.
thunnababy chapter 18 . 8/14/2012
What I am still trying to swrap my head around is why Edward would want to leave Bella knowing her maniac of a father (hate to even call him a father) is threatening her life! Has he forgotten that he promised he's watch out for her? Of course
Emmett also promised the same thing and now half of her "team" will be gone. I shudder to think what will happen not.
thunnababy chapter 17 . 8/14/2012
Bella's got balls at last. Now let's hope Jack can work some magic and not only tame the two beasts but get that order for transfer cancelled. One thing though...I think Bella's pregnant! on't ask me why but I just have that feeling. Wouldn't that be something! LOL
thunnababy chapter 16 . 8/14/2012
Why oh why can't he get therapy in San Diego?
thunnababy chapter 15 . 8/13/2012
Emmett is acting like a grade A Asshole. Why can't he sit down with Edward in a calm manor and talk about Edward's feelings for his sister? He's everything he is accusing Edward of being, ie: hot tempered, unstable and irrational.
thunnababy chapter 14 . 8/13/2012
Well, I guess the proverbial sh*t is about to hit the fan. I just hope Emmett stands up for Bella and Edward and let's Vickie know what a fool she is. And if Rose is any kind of decent woman she will too.
thunnababy chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
Emmett needs to get over himself! Bella is a grown, independant woman and he doesn't need to be meddling in her private life anymore. Arghh.
thunnababy chapter 11 . 8/13/2012
Wow, Esme is a real bitch. Which is unusual in FFs. I wonder what it's going to take for her to warm up to Bella and realize that she is a wonderful woman and just right for her Edward. Carlisle sure hasn't got any problem with her. I hope he can pound some sense into his wife before she loses Edward completely
thunnababy chapter 10 . 8/13/2012
Why on earth would you supporting our troops offend anybody? My son is a Marine and has served in Iraq and Afghanistan four times and I couldn't be more proud of that fact. I will definetly check that site out.

This was a great chapter, I am amazed at Edward's self control. Bella is slowly, okay...not so slowly ;), learning all about her body and what wonderful feelings Edward can give her. Also what she can do for him. She's braver than I was!
thunnababy chapter 9 . 8/13/2012
I wish the heck they'd just have a talk with Emmett once and for all. It isn't going to go any easier the longer they take. Just sayin'.
thunnababy chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
Edward is a wonderful and patient man with her. She surprised me by not freaking out so maybe he'll get to home plate with their next sleep over. Hope so.
thunnababy chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
Oh crap, it's got to be Vickie!
thunnababy chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
Love it! Oh that Vickie! If she only knew that sweet little Bella holds the gorgeous hunk Edward's heart. LOL.
thunnababy chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
Okay, the only thing I can think that might have turned Edward away was Emmett's remark about Bella perhaps have 3 or 4 kids. Maybe Edward feels differently about having children or maybe he can't have children. Just a guess.
thunnababy chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
That's why I love reading completed stories, I don't have to wait for updates! Love this story of yours. Edward is so patient and kind.
12,151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »