Reviews for Silver Strand Nights
CKitaguchi chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Hooked already. I love your other stories so I'm looking forward to this one.
RoseArcadia chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Oh I love this!
JenMar91 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I love it and I can't wait for more!
ShannonRae Flowergirl chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
It was good, Can't wait for more. I thing, its small, you said Facebook profile and then you said MySpace, just a continuity thing.
CRob25 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I love your new fic. Just when I thought Edward Cullen couldn't get any hotter you go and put him in a military uniform. *swoon* lol I can't wait to read more. :)
mveroherr chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I so loved it. All your stories are great.
CullenObsession114 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
loved it!
teacher1209 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
This cracked me up: 'Yes, they were pregnant with their fourth child; another boy, God help us all.' Too funny!

So it sounds like Edward was injured pretty badly and had some issues prior to getting shipped out. I love that he's so infatuated with Bella after just talking to her online. It's so cute that he found her on MySpace and did a friend request!

Poor Bella, she really has had it rough, Em is a great big brother to take care of her. I can see why she's so shy with everything she's been through.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
jsarbee chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
This is going to be good! Looking forward to it!
sugunary chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Oh this is going to be so good! They are already so cute ;) Something tells me Em may just be a tad overprotective of B when he hears this news. Cant wait for the next chapter!
tinaconnor chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Like the premise. Who wouldn't like an Edward that is a hot Navy Seal. Hopefully it isn't to full of angst. I am enjoying Illegal Contact, which it the story that made me put you on my author alert. Without the angst I guess the story would be more of a one-shot. I look forward to your updates
D Pattinson chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Great start. Looking forward to seeing where this story goes.
EnB4EVER chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Just finished reading and love it already! I wonder what Em is going

to say when they find it's Edward... Just hope if there is angst it

isn't too heartbreaking.. Already put it on my story alerts! Please

post nex chapter soon. :)
BigBear64 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I love it and can hardly wait to read more.
Biena chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Great chapter! Love the idea...cant wait for the storyline to begin...
12,194 | « Prev Page 1 .. 800 807 808 809 810 811 812 .. Last Next »