Reviews for Silver Strand Nights
teacher1209 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
This cracked me up: 'Yes, they were pregnant with their fourth child; another boy, God help us all.' Too funny!

So it sounds like Edward was injured pretty badly and had some issues prior to getting shipped out. I love that he's so infatuated with Bella after just talking to her online. It's so cute that he found her on MySpace and did a friend request!

Poor Bella, she really has had it rough, Em is a great big brother to take care of her. I can see why she's so shy with everything she's been through.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
jsarbee chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
This is going to be good! Looking forward to it!
sugunary chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Oh this is going to be so good! They are already so cute ;) Something tells me Em may just be a tad overprotective of B when he hears this news. Cant wait for the next chapter!
tinaconnor chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Like the premise. Who wouldn't like an Edward that is a hot Navy Seal. Hopefully it isn't to full of angst. I am enjoying Illegal Contact, which it the story that made me put you on my author alert. Without the angst I guess the story would be more of a one-shot. I look forward to your updates
D Pattinson chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Great start. Looking forward to seeing where this story goes.
EnB4EVER chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Just finished reading and love it already! I wonder what Em is going

to say when they find it's Edward... Just hope if there is angst it

isn't too heartbreaking.. Already put it on my story alerts! Please

post nex chapter soon. :)
BigBear64 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I love it and can hardly wait to read more.
Biena chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Great chapter! Love the idea...cant wait for the storyline to begin...
Jessica1971 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Looking forward to seeing where these characters are going! I like it when Bella and Emmett are brother & sister :)
irish-fan chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
It is great so far. Can't wait to read more! I love all your stories!
melliroos chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Looks like a good one :)
Sunfeathers chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I absolutely LOVE it, Jen! I am so excited for them to meet - how clever to have them befriend each other in this casual way. Perfect for her shy nature. I'm so glad he got to see her picture and is attracted to her, and I can just bet she will be swooning over him as well. Loved the background on both of them ... such a rich and developed story already!

Thanks for this - looking forward to following along!
gabby chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
this looks like it going to be a great story. i love how they "met" and have formed a friendship before even seeing one another. i wonder if edward will decline whoever tries to come on to him at the party? im also curious to see if they keep emmett out of the loop for a while? great first chapter and definitely looking forward to more!
vix2020 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I liked this. I can't wait for you to continue. Very cute. :)
FutureMrsBCullen chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
i think this is really good
12,187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 800 807 808 809 810 811 812 .. Last Next »