Reviews for Silver Strand Nights
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
LOVED IT! I love that they have already been talking. So I guess this is gonna be a friendship that eventually turns into a romance? I can't wait!
jamiebaker68 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
great story so far, can't wait to read more
emilydmamaof3 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I've been really looking forward to this story after checking out your teasers. This chapter did not disappoint :-) Really enjoyed learning about Bella's backstory and hoping that E isn't interested in whoever his mom is trying to set him up with (unless it's Bella, of course, but it doesn't sound like it.)
edwardrocksmysocks chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Okay, so like is definitely not a strong enough word here! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT! This first chapter was so much fun to read. Can't wait for more!
Kerry Hale chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
OMG I am in love with it already. I Love the background info you came up with. So good. So excited to read more.
RobinCullen05 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
One chapter in and I'm already hooked! I was a little worried at first that it was going to be a lot like 'Femme Docs and Kevlar Knights' (which I love by the way) but I was relieved to find that it actually seems really original!

I can't wait to see what happens next. I'm already anxious to find out how Emmett will react to them talking. Can't wait for more!
spidermonkie77 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I really enjoyed this chapter. I think it will be interesting and I have just recently started to read Illegal contact and I am really enjoying it.
siriusyellowlab chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Love it so so so much. Can't wait for more. Bella seems really sweet. I hope Edward isn't a manwhore.
cdw538 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
OMG! I am beyond stoked about this new story... I am already hooked from this first chapter! I am hoping it will be similar to FFY and IC in regards to the amount of drama and HeartFail! I cannot wait until the next update. IC FFY are 2 of my all-time favorite stories!
rohan65 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
i love your new story! and edward as a navy seal just sounds so yummy.
alyten chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I loved the story and can't wait to read more.
grrrr.edward chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
woho you got another great one on your hands missy! super excited love love!
ktdcee chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Absolutely loved it!

Can't wait for more!
ECis4Me chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Looks like it's going to be a good one. :)

I think you might have meant to say Facebook towards the end of the story instead of MySpace?

I'm looking forward to your story! :)
hbayer chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I really like it so far! Looking forward to the next chapter!
12,165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 800 807 808 809 810 811 Next »