Reviews for Silver Strand Nights
vix2020 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I liked this. I can't wait for you to continue. Very cute. :)
FutureMrsBCullen chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
i think this is really good
vamp.ladybug chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
O, I like! But please don't have them hiding from Emmett. Emmett is more fun when he is teasing the two of them with a joking threat attached to the end. :)

Can't wait for more!

Gabi-b chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
OMG I'm so in love for this story.

You are certainly a amazing writer.

Update ASAP, pleasee

Xo, G.

Ps: I sent to you one email asking your permission to translate your story in portuguese. you received it?

Ps2: FVT Now.
d4renee chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I really like the story line and can't wait to read more
NeedForSpeed chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I like it alot. I like Edward older than her. Can't wait for next chap.
Jolinar-nrw chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Lol I'm sitting here with a big smile on my face.

First of all: Thanks for sharing your new story with us. I have eagerly been waiting for it ;-)

Bella is such an adorable character here: shy but she still knows what she wants and doesn't let people walk over her.

Edward: I like that he is older than her and I'm really curious about what happened to him back in Washington/during his last mission.

Anyways, this chapter was a great start into your new story and you can bet that I will continue reading it!

Thanks for posting!
branson101 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
amazing writing as always!
mymunkyman chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I really enjoyed it,

I enjoy your writing and cant wait to see where this story goes.

twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
LOVED IT! I love that they have already been talking. So I guess this is gonna be a friendship that eventually turns into a romance? I can't wait!
jamiebaker68 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
great story so far, can't wait to read more
emilydmamaof3 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I've been really looking forward to this story after checking out your teasers. This chapter did not disappoint :-) Really enjoyed learning about Bella's backstory and hoping that E isn't interested in whoever his mom is trying to set him up with (unless it's Bella, of course, but it doesn't sound like it.)
edwardrocksmysocks chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Okay, so like is definitely not a strong enough word here! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT! This first chapter was so much fun to read. Can't wait for more!
Kerry Hale chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
OMG I am in love with it already. I Love the background info you came up with. So good. So excited to read more.
RobinCullen05 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
One chapter in and I'm already hooked! I was a little worried at first that it was going to be a lot like 'Femme Docs and Kevlar Knights' (which I love by the way) but I was relieved to find that it actually seems really original!

I can't wait to see what happens next. I'm already anxious to find out how Emmett will react to them talking. Can't wait for more!
12,174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 800 807 808 809 810 811 .. Last Next »