Reviews for It's Okay With Him
More plz.
messyhxdlovers chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
MORE MORE MORE MORE! D.
A non name is chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
Good story. I enjoyed reading it.
Lilly chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
realistic characters. Good fanfic!
isflamma chapter 4 . 3/21/2011
Yay! You finished it! Now where is the sequel? ;) I must admit that I had kinda forgotten about this story, and when I saw the alert in my email I was all huh. But rereading this from the start, what can I say? I just fell in love with it again. So thank you for finishing it, and I do hope you will consider writing a sequel. I know I'll be reading it if you do.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
Perfection. Need i say more?
JantoJO'Neill chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Oh how cute! I loved the ending, it was brilliant and really sweet-screw that Mary! .. Watson only needs Holmes ;)

So very well written and simply a good idea!

And keep up the good work, you're doing great!

Doughnutwithsprinkels chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
Great story!

Really nice :3
LyraHazelnut chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
aww. that was so sweet. and so well-written. i do like a well-written piece of fanfiction like this! xD

i was just a little disappointed when it ended. is there going to be more? pretty PLEASE? *.*
Feeble Pen chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
ah. write more. too good.
mogget861 chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
please please PLEASE update this soon! i can't wait to see what happenes next. Plus i love the way you write and narate the scenes, it makes me feel so sad and lonely for Holmes.
Middle-Earth Muggle chapter 2 . 2/11/2010
Oh, don't die! Write more! It's a really good story. I like to see Holmes' thoughts, how he's somewhat focused on his conversation yet penetrated by outside distractions. . .

Keep on writing!

-Trivia
mildetryth chapter 2 . 2/11/2010
Absolutely divine!
isflamma chapter 2 . 2/10/2010
Yay! Now you just have to keep on writing. Work be damned! ;) So, umm, more please!
LoverOfTheDarkness chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
Gah! -rips at hair- what a horrible way to end the chapter! Please hurry up and continue dude! -shakes you violently-