Reviews for Of Jolly Ranchers and Fertility Statues
Pyrate Nyre chapter 7 . 2/12/2010
Just want to get to the fluff. Like this though... but leaving Parker... ok I guess he is old enough and this should be the nail in their relationship or she is really dumb and should have all her brains sucked out because she doesn't deserve them.

Nyre
ObstinateHeadstrongWoman chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
oh man :( booth, go out, see the bags, and convince her that's not what really happened! great job, drama was inevitable, please update again soon!
thelovelyflorencelovett chapter 6 . 2/9/2010
Omg gr

naw i loved it it was cute, but i hope bones comes back :(
Hikari-Kayko chapter 6 . 2/8/2010
a geez. plot rodents infesting everything. lol. what's fluff without a bit of angstt to spice it? _ update soon! i'm looking forward to more fluff.

~HIKARi
Pyrate Nyre chapter 6 . 2/8/2010
She better either hear what Booth said or see Perotta leaving.

Nyre
JonasBROgirl8816 chapter 6 . 2/8/2010
not nice! UPdat eson!
VENZwife chapter 6 . 2/8/2010
OMG! You demon you! LOL! So glad you posted that the next chapter is going to be fluffy, because I wanted to gauge Perotta's eyes out in this one. Poor Brennan overhearing and misunderstanding the conversation!

More please, and soon!
storylover457 chapter 6 . 2/8/2010
Oh! w0w that was really good! I always love just a bit of drama... I had been reading this story for a while before desiding to leave a review it is really good! Hope u update soon :)
bones83 chapter 6 . 2/8/2010
Poor Bones all that happen with have trues
Hikari-Kayko chapter 5 . 2/7/2010
blech. short chapters. they're almost as bad a cliff hangers. not quite, but almost. and the bare foot and pregnant phrase never really soounded repressive or sexist to me anyways. i agree, it sounds cute! _ more soon please!

~HIKARi
nerdyrobotlove2 chapter 5 . 2/7/2010
Love, love, love, love this story! I should have read it yesterday, but I needed it tonight. And Perotta remembering where her wallet was? Served her right to pay the bill. Continue story?
DonStella chapter 5 . 2/7/2010
Good job. I like this chapter.
sentimental hearts chapter 5 . 2/7/2010
so precious. i cant wait for the next installment. im glad to see the two slowly working towards admitting what everyone around them already knows.

personally, i say dont worry about the barefoot and pregnant comment. i imagine brennan also not knowing the negativity surrounding the statement and sees it as you described; casual and happy.
mendenbar chapter 5 . 2/7/2010
It was. I can see this bunch now. In about 7 days, as the Booth boys are recovering, Bones will be struck down with the epizooties or whatever it is they have and Booth will take care of her.
MMWillow13 chapter 5 . 2/7/2010