Reviews for Of Jolly Ranchers and Fertility Statues
JonasBROgirl8816 chapter 5 . 2/7/2010
update soon!
storylover457 chapter 5 . 2/7/2010
This story is realy good! I do love stories that include Parker...isn't he just the most adorable little boy?lol please continue writing really good so far ;)
flyingbouffont chapter 5 . 2/7/2010
Ok so we get a chapter where Bones takes care of him right? PLEASE. Bones all flustered/over protective while taking care of Booth and Parker; it'll be cute. And thanks for posting. I'm currently snowed in at home so it's fun to read. It's either read or clean...so guess what I picked.
Mrs Max McDowell chapter 5 . 2/7/2010
I like it, thank you for the update
Pyrate Nyre chapter 5 . 2/7/2010
I loved it, I needed something so positive today. I have been so depressed with what I have been hearing, this story was a beautiful clear breeze in a warm dry day. Thank you.

thelovelyflorencelovett chapter 5 . 2/7/2010
I loved it...good job. :D i can't wait till the next chapter ;D
ObstinateHeadstrongWoman chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
aw i love this. and i totally think that was in character. you had everything happen in a way that it made sense, and you explained the thoughts that accompanied brennan's actions. great job! please update again soon!
Hikari-Kayko chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
it makes perfect sense. she knows that he is the one who helps her when she'ss scared and confused so it was only logical for her to stay. eh, that was my inner squint rationalising. XD loved the chapter. looking forward to more!

~HIKARi
Liria247 chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
Still great! I really enjoy reading this... keep it up!
flyingbouffont chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
Very nice chapter. AND I'm glad you are continuing this series. I was a wee bit disappointed when I saw is marked complete. I wanted to let you know that I've loved this story so much.
Pyrate Nyre chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
I don't think she is OOC ate all. You explained it perfectly when she was going to call about an air plane flight to Guatemala. Booth has been there for her every time she needed him. Love makes you want to be there for the person you love. Now she has admitted it to herself. The next hurdle is to admit it to herself.

Pyrate Nyre chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
That's one way to get rid of her. My son had that happen to him when he was doing his internship as a paramedic. Couldn't get the smell out of his boots for weeks (they made him stay as far away as possible for awhile)

bonezfreak chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
haha priceless parker puckink on perotta
thelovelyflorencelovett chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
loved it that was funny :D
Cassiopeia's chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
Haha :D

I assume you really don't like Perrota :P

But all in all very good ;)
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »