Reviews for Of Jolly Ranchers and Fertility Statues
jemmajane chapter 17 . 3/14/2010
Aw, that is all : )
mendenbar chapter 17 . 3/14/2010
Has been fun. Thanks. Hope to see you back here soon.
leoshunny1985 chapter 17 . 3/14/2010
love it
thelovelyflorencelovett chapter 17 . 3/14/2010
i loved it...sad it's the last one though...:( i shall keep being a faithful reader of your books though...you should write another one like this :D
ripmaflrp chapter 16 . 3/12/2010
i freakin love this story! and ur grammar is good too. to me, its easier to read long stories like this in real english but small things (such as a text or review, for instance) are easier to read in text-speak. haha funny word. but keep writing!
leoshunny1985 chapter 16 . 3/12/2010
love it
sparra-music chapter 16 . 3/10/2010
Well. I must admit that I love your line from Bones: "And eyes don't harden! They stay consistently gelatinous!" It's just such a Brennanish thing to say; I can completely imagine that.

I feel I should also confess that you would have been better off not warning me in advance about the Sully chapter, because it actually makes me want to read the next chapter less. This is due to a vehement hatred (on my part) of a certain minor character...

However, if you're going to put him in his place, that might just make up for it.

But all in all, I think you're doing a good job. I like that you included a smidge of Hodgela.

PS. I'd like to know where to pick up that devil's food cake you were offering earlier for reviews. Just the thought of chocolate is making me want to run to walmart and get a cake mix.
thelovelyflorencelovett chapter 16 . 3/10/2010
*gasp* sully *phantom of the opera music in backround* that's not good... luv the painting story though and THERE MOVING IN TOGETHER! *insert fangirl squeel here* i'm happy
206 chapter 16 . 3/10/2010
Cute!
LaVieBoheme76 chapter 16 . 3/10/2010
No! Sully's coming back? No! Update ASAP!
aracely6 chapter 16 . 3/10/2010
great chapter please update soon
aail410 chapter 16 . 3/10/2010
It was so cute! I can totally picture them doing a paint fight and getting paint everywhere, but it would end very naughty! LOL...and oh god, Sully's coming back! Get ready for WW4. I can just see Booth and Sully going at each others throats.
Infinite Freedom chapter 16 . 3/10/2010
(Raises a glass (filled with soda)) Here's to Sully suffering a terrible accident that doesn't allow him to procreate or even pee standing up. I really hated the guy.
jemmajane chapter 16 . 3/10/2010
Aw this is lovely. I can't wait for the next chapter.
my-completeness chapter 16 . 3/10/2010
The painting scene was totally the cutest! I haven't read many Sully is back fics so I'm looking forward to it :)
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »