Reviews for Never Goes out of Style
ksrli chapter 1 . 2/2
Loved this piece of fluff! Matchmaker Walter is my favorite. While I love the sci-fi and plot the show has, I always wished there were a few more moments like this to lighten the mood!
Bella-Macabre chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Love it! It was very cute and well written.
PurpleYin chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I love Walter's not subtle at all hintings. Sweet.
The cursed child chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Love it! Great idea and everyone's in character. Love lovelove it!
quisinart4 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
So cute! I was dying at the "SPECIAL agent dunham" comment haha
Cerih chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
This is such a great story, I came back to it and love it even more than the first time round. If only this had happened in the episode!
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
"Why the special lady that Peter will marry one day of course! And she would have to be very special, wouldn't she, Special Agent Dunham." Hilarious, I enjoyed reading it tremendously. It was a lot of fun, I really like it! The kiss felt a bit out of character, but that is just me. Otherwise I really liked it. Your interpretation of Walter is amazing!
redshipper chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
this is CUTE! it brought a smile to my face hehe
AwesomeAuror chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Honestly, I've never laughed so hard reading a fic. I'm still giggling now.

That will forever be one of my all time favorite Walter lines, and I love how you ran with it.

The idea itself was freaking hilarious, and it was executed well, but some of the writing was a bit iffy. All the brackets made it hard to read, and some things felt a bit out of it, and rewording could definitely be in order for some parts, but overall it was really good.

I think I'll keep this smile on my face the rest of the day.
Annalay chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Really nice! Good work...and Peter is so Peterish:) I actually think he thinks in this way. Nice...
Brony16 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
This one shot is awesome!

That little scene with walter asking if Olivia will call him dad and that Peter can wear his suit when he marries her was one of my favuorites from the whole season.

So your fic which expands this made me laugh like crazy.

Brony
Famous4it chapter 1 . 6/8/2010

This story is fantastic!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Cute.
Yang of Yin chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Brilliant! I love how everyone is in character. I can imagine Walter trying to animate gummy bears, it would be hilarious. Cute fic!
CiderApples chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
"And she would have to be very special, wouldn't she, Special Agent Dunham." Oh, WOW.

The carnival atmosphere of this fic is due entirely to your talent for diction...you just pick the funniest possible words for the situation. I rarely laugh out loud while reading, but you got me twice.

And your wise-ass Olivia is spot-on: "I'd call him dad." Just to put Peter off balance.

Great fic! Going in my favs...mwahaha.