Reviews for 2010 Here and Now
RebelGrey chapter 6 . 6/17/2014
Love the idea of this, I've read this one and others in the 2010 series and after reading them I realised how much I love them and wanted to review on them!
Jazzola chapter 6 . 7/25/2011
Great little story! Very much enjoyed, thank you for writing it.

Jazzola :)
Chaosdog chapter 6 . 5/24/2010
Hi,

I really enjoyed this. Very authentic voices for all your characters. Clever to put them all together. Quick question if you get a chance to answer, where is essex? I thought Shaz sounded like Dennis Waterman (accent wise) and I'm sure he's a cockney.
theHuntgoeson chapter 6 . 2/21/2010
I like your tough Molly and observant Phyllis, and the way you're developing the Sam/Annie relationship. More, please!
fandomwoman2015 chapter 6 . 2/18/2010
good story do you take request i love to see another story where you have evenyone from both lom/asa together in one story if you did another one could have 4 couples in the story with ray and maya being the 4th couple i think that ray and maya would be cool together.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 6 . 2/16/2010
nice to know that molly takes after her mother and did not want to show fear. nice to see everything sorted it self out.
hidingthetruthbehindamask chapter 6 . 2/16/2010
yay! bloody love it!
hidingthetruthbehindamask chapter 5 . 2/15/2010
bloody love it! woo! ten out of ten!
theHuntgoeson chapter 5 . 2/14/2010
I love the idea of putting Phyllis and Molly together, two very strong-willed women. Do you mean that Sam really cheated on Annie with Maya? That Annie wasn't lying to Layton? Oh, Sam, how could you? The line about Viv's labrador is a great Geneism. The sight of Alex holding Layton at gunpoint, saving Annie, reminds me of how she saved Shaz in S1 Ep1. But what will Gene do to her for disobeying his orders?
sash queen of the jungle chapter 5 . 2/14/2010
I was sure at first that alex was going to stay in the car. Then i thought that she was going to take revenge and shoot Layton .just goes to show how emotional it's been for everyone
theHuntgoeson chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
You write the tense, cliffhangery situation from several viewpoints very well. It's surprising to find Gene giving in to Alex so readily, but how like him that it's because he wants to keep her in sight. And you write Layton so well. So now Gene has a plan and doesn't know Ray's getting in the back way... Please wrte more!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
oh its getting excited. like how alex respects sam and how gene is protective of alex but yet gives in to her as long as she is safe and in sight. Can't wait for more.
hidingthetruthbehindamask chapter 4 . 2/10/2010
Amazing! Can't wait for more
theHuntgoeson chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
Molly is just as headstrong and manipulative as Alex - and Annie has just the same knack of going off into dangerous situations! You're writing all the characters so well. Yes, please go on with this, you can't stop here...
theHuntgoeson chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
I like the idea that Alex dreamed about them all in the past, while they were waiting for her to wake up in the present. Lovely to have Sam, Annie and Alex all in the same story with Gene. I just hope he arranges for a guard on Alex's ward, in case Layton tries to get at her...