Reviews for A Global Enigma
LesMiserabbits chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
Really hope you continue this story, amazing so far and very well written! :D
CliveisLegalLuke chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter!
MegaHBofEvil chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
This is awesome! The best! Its GREAT! Please keep writing!
ObsessedwithBirds chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
I love this!

What an awesome crossover!

This kinda reminds me of an episode of Family Guy, "And Then There Were Fewer" :D

Keep up the good writing!
bittersweet-endings-2214 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Oh Mai god I lookout it! More than anything ever! And nuuu! Not Austria! D:
bittersweet-endings-2214 chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
Need more! Agh, I have to know who killed Austria! And I must say, you write for Sealand and Russia perfectly, which is rare to come across! Great work!
bittersweet-endings-2214 chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
...Ruuuuussiaaaaaaaa!

And d'aww, he spelled Liechtenstein's name wrong X3
bittersweet-endings-2214 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Oh Mai god I lookout it! More than anything ever! And nuuu! Not Austria! D:
komodo.dragon2 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
PLEASE UPDATE! if you don't want to continue the story, I'll adopt it :) (sorry if i upset you)
komodo.dragon2 chapter 3 . 10/3/2011
Hey! I know you have no reason to listen to me, but the next chapter, could you make Germany do stuff? I've been told that I'm Germany (though no yaoi please) :3 over all, good story! YOU should read mine! :3
Kairi-Yajuu2 chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
aww Come On! You haven't updated in a year, A YEAR! Come on~ update this story please~ Please please please please! It's amazing and I REALLY want to know who it was! (5 bucks on Russia) PLEASE UPDATE!
Uryuu-Nipaa chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
I love this! One thing: Romano's human name is Lovino. I hope you will update again soon.
Mamma Russia chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
...Please, please, please, please, PLEASE update this soon. I have my suspicions on who it could be...but I won't say in case someone reads this and gets mad cause they wanted to guess themselves.

I'm very interested...I started loving this since the summary. Love it.

Update soon,

Pretty please

Or if you can't...am I allowed to get a sneak peak at your thoughts on it...? I won't copy! I just want to figure out how to write a mystery story properly cause I love them so much. That and this is very captivating.

Mamma Russia x
MeiWatashi chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
PLEASE CONTINUE -bows- It's awesome!
AllHeroesWearHats chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
This is really good so far, I'm really enjoying the way you write :D

Though, one thing I did notice:

"You bloke!" - bloke is just another way of saying man or guy, it's not an insult u

Other than that, it's a really good fic so far~

~AHWH~