Reviews for A Global Enigma
AnonHetaliaFan chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
OH MEIN GOTT THIS IS AMAZING~! I also had the idea of a Prifessor Layton/ Hetalia crossover, but I don't have an account, so...

Please update soon, you're a great writer! I want to see what happens next!
littlemsbookworm chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
Oh man this is so awesome! Please update soon!
aphgatekeeper chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
NOOOOOOO THAT COULDN'T HAVE BEEN AUSTRIA WHY DID YOU HAVE TO KILL AUSTRIA OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU KILLED AUSTRIA WHY DID YOU KILL AUSTRIA TELL ME WHY YOU KILLED HIM! *sobs and dies*

WAIT! Was it Austria? Was it an infiltratior? WAS IT A COPSLAYER! PLEASE TELL ME HE JUST GOT LOST ON THE WAY TO THE CONFERENCE AND ENDED UP IN SOME ROOM WITH A PIANO IN IT AND IT WAS ONLY A COSPLAYER THAT DIED PLEASE TELL ME! *falls to the ground in fetal position*

On a slightly happier note, I love the story. You had me laughing from the first sentence. This is amazing... EPICLY AMAZING! But now I must go back to mourning my dear Roderich, because that's what a gentleman(lady) does...
WriterCat chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
Still love this story. Russia maybe did it, but that COULD be something to throw me off...so maybe it's Latvia, Sealand, or Hungary!...gah, I'm overthinking everything again. Anyway, please update soon!
WriterCat chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
Poor Prussia...XD

Hmm...I still have no idea who did it. But this story has definitely caught my interest.
WriterCat chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
OMFG A HETALIA PROFESSOR LAYTON CROSSOVER. I. FREAKNG. LOVE. YOU.

My favorite video game and my favorite anime combined. Awesome.

Luke and Latvia WOULD get along really well. I love Luke's little notes at the bottom too. :)
Star1412 chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
great story. Sealand's so funny. I wonder who killed Austria?
Pikachu Angel the 1st chapter 3 . 5/17/2011
I really wanna know what's gonna happen next! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Anonymous Quincy chapter 3 . 4/28/2011
ZOMG I love it! At first when I saw the crossover I wasn't so sure but you captured everyone so perfectly. I hope Japan and China get more screentime though (those two are my favorites). But, hey, even if they don't I've got the rest of this amazing mystery to look forward too. Poor Austria and Hungary. Keep up the amazing work!
It doesn't matter chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
Awww, this is brilliant! Oh, can you write about Spain? That would be great! Also, he was a friend of Austria and he wanted Feliciano to clean his house! hahaha upload soon! :D
sky-journey chapter 3 . 2/23/2011
This story is really cool! I hope you update soon
TheDevilWearsSamWinchester chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Very awesome, well written with a good storyline! :D

I like the knife thing, it's really clever. And the way you set the story out is just like one of the games. (I can imagine the little sprites of each character talking, though I really want Layton to be reminded of a puzzle X3)

Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Kikuo Honda chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
EPICNESS.
MinervaScribendi chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
This is a pretty cool idea you have here, and well-written so far. All the better, Hetalia and Professor Layton happen to be the best! I like how you're trying to combine both worlds (minus the puzzles, teehee.) It's also smart how you bolded important stuff like the 12 knives thing. And I could definitely see this as a game or a manga!

Oh, and when the professor says "Well, it's agular, see?" in ch. 3, do you mean angular? Sorry, I don't really know much bout that kind of stuff, I could be wrong...

Anyways, great story. Keep writing :)
Tabbyprincess chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
This is such a cool story! And very well written.

There's only one problem that I see...

Countries can't die. They sort of...regenerate, I think. But they can't die unless their people die. So how could Austria die?
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »